- 1 How do I get to Pearl Harbor by bus?
- 2 What bus goes to Pearl Harbour from Waikiki?
- 3 Is there a shuttle from Waikiki to Pearl Harbor?
- 4 How long is the bus ride from Waikiki to Pearl Harbor?
- 5 Can I visit Pearl Harbor without a tour?
- 6 Do you need to buy tickets in advance for Pearl Harbor?
- 7 How much does it cost to ride the Waikiki Trolley?
- 8 How much is taxi from Waikiki to Pearl Harbor?
- 9 Is there a dress code for Pearl Harbor?
- 10 Is Uber cheaper than a taxi in Honolulu?
- 11 How long should you spend at Pearl Harbor?
- 12 Which Pearl Harbour tour is best?
- 13 How far is Waikiki from Pearl Harbor?
- 14 Is Pearl Harbor worth visiting?
- 15 How much does it cost to go to Hanauma Bay?
How do I get to Pearl Harbor by bus?
Honolulu public transit buses stop regularly at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and can be boarded in Waikiki. The #20 and #42 bus will take you to the visitor center. For more information about the Oahu transit system, visit www.thebus.org.
What bus goes to Pearl Harbour from Waikiki?
From anywhere in Waikiki or the Ala Moana Shopping Center, take the #20 or #42 public bus (called TheBus), which will take you to the USS Arizona Memorial Visitor Center. If you’re not sure where to get off, just ask the driver. A ticket costs $2.50.
Is there a shuttle from Waikiki to Pearl Harbor?
Honolulu-based transportation company Roberts Hawaii launched shuttle service between Waikiki and Pearl Harbor on May 1.
How long is the bus ride from Waikiki to Pearl Harbor?
#20 and #42 buses will get you from Waikiki to Pearl Harbor Visitors Center with no need to transfer. It will take about 1 hour and 15 minutes from the Diamond Head end of Waikiki or about 1 hour from the Ala Moana end of Waikiki. Map of bus routes and bus stops through Waikiki.
Can I visit Pearl Harbor without a tour?
Yes, you can visit Pearl Harbor without a tour. But bear in mind that Pearl Harbor is a very busy place, and there are lots of different things to see and do there.
Do you need to buy tickets in advance for Pearl Harbor?
Reserving Tickets Reservations are not necessary, but they are recommended. Recreation.gov is the only official reservation website for Pearl Harbor National Memorial’s USS Arizona Memorial Program. If you used any other website to reserve a tour, please read the fine print.
How much does it cost to ride the Waikiki Trolley?
How much does it cost to ride the Waikiki Trolley? The cost to ride the Waikiki Trolley ranges from $2 for a one-way fare to $15 up to $75 depending on which lines you wish to ride and the number of days you wish to ride. Only the PINK and YELLOW line is available for the $2 one-way fare (cash only).
How much is taxi from Waikiki to Pearl Harbor?
|Add. Metered Fare||$55.54|
|Estimated Taxi Fare||$67.90|
Is there a dress code for Pearl Harbor?
While there is no official dress code for the museums and parks of Pearl Harbor, visitors must be wearing shirts that do not show excessive skin.
Is Uber cheaper than a taxi in Honolulu?
Honolulu has the highest taxi prices in the nation and Uber is 40 percent cheaper, she told council members Wednesday. Riders and drivers who submitted testimony opposing the measure said taxis aren’t as reliable or affordable as ride-hailing companies.
How long should you spend at Pearl Harbor?
A lifetime of history in a day. While it’s possible to visit all four of the Pearl Harbor Historic Sites in roughly 6 hours, the best way to experience Pearl Harbor – and not miss a thing – is to make a full day of it.
Which Pearl Harbour tour is best?
10 Best Pearl Harbor Tours
- USS Arizona Memorial And Aviation Museum Small-Group Tour.
- Oahu Day Tour: Pearl Harbor And Punchbowl Cemetery.
- Ultimate Pearl Harbor And Circle Island Tour.
- Oahu: Full-Day Complete Pearl Harbor Experience From Waikiki.
- Pearl Harbor, USS Missouri, Iolani Palace Full-Day Tour.
How far is Waikiki from Pearl Harbor?
Pearl Harbor is about 25 minutes from Waikiki Beach by car, and just 11 miles away. Travelers can get to Pearl Harbor by taking Highway 201 and following signs to the Pearl Harbor Historic Site and Visitor Center.
Is Pearl Harbor worth visiting?
Many people wonder if Pearl Harbor is worth visiting and my verdict is a definite yes. You don’t have to be a history buff or be interested in anything to do with war. It is still a highly educational and moving place to visit.
How much does it cost to go to Hanauma Bay?
There is a $12 per person park entrance fee for non-resident visitors or $7.50 for residents 13 years of age and older. Admission is free for children up to 12 years of age, active military, and Hawaiian residents w/ proper ID. There is also a $3.00 parking fee, if you are driving to this Oahu beach.