- 1 What time does the bus stop running Honolulu?
- 2 Is there a bus from Honolulu Airport to Waikiki?
- 3 How do you pay for the bus in Honolulu?
- 4 How does the bus work in Honolulu?
- 5 Where do you buy bus tickets in Honolulu?
- 6 Is there Uber in Honolulu?
- 7 How much is a shuttle from Honolulu Airport to Waikiki?
- 8 How much is a bus ticket in Honolulu?
- 9 Is uber expensive in Honolulu?
- 10 Does the bus go to Honolulu Airport?
- 11 How do you pay for the bus in Hawaii?
- 12 What is the best way to get around in Honolulu?
- 13 How do you get around Honolulu bus?
- 14 Can you get around Honolulu without a car?
- 15 How much is public transportation in Honolulu?
What time does the bus stop running Honolulu?
Runs most days between 6:30am to 12:00pm (Lanikai until 7pm).
Is there a bus from Honolulu Airport to Waikiki?
Yes, you can take the bus (officially known as TheBus) from the Honolulu airport to Waikiki Beach or practically anywhere on the island.
How do you pay for the bus in Honolulu?
Fares & Routes
- Adults: $2.50 one way, with 1 free transfer per trip (ask the driver for a transfer when you pay your fare)
- Students (grades 6-12 and under age 19): $1.25 one way.
- Seniors (65+ with reduced fare card or valid Medicare card) and persons with disabilities: $1 one way.
How does the bus work in Honolulu?
A ride on the Honolulu bus costs a set price of $2.50. You need to have exact change, which you feed into a machine right next to the driver.
Where do you buy bus tickets in Honolulu?
Q: Where can I purchase multiple day bus passes?
- Foodland Stores on Oahu.
- 7-Eleven Stores.
- Satellite City Halls.
- UH Manoa – CampusCenter.
- HawaiiPacificUniversity Book Store.
- Chit Chat Store – Bishop Square.
- Times Supermarkets.
Is there Uber in Honolulu?
Uber is the only app-based company available in Honolulu, and it can take you from Daniel K. Inouye Airport to Waikiki in no time.
How much is a shuttle from Honolulu Airport to Waikiki?
Budget-minded travelers will appreciate Aloha Waikiki Shuttle. This shuttle from the airport costs $10 per person. Aloha Waikiki Shuttle also offers several tour transportation options to points of interest.
How much is a bus ticket in Honolulu?
1-Day Pass: $5.50 Ask your bus operator for the 1-Day Pass before placing your money in the farebox.
Is uber expensive in Honolulu?
Honolulu has the highest taxi prices in the nation and Uber is 40 percent cheaper, she told council members Wednesday. Surge pricing only happens during peak times such as rush hour, weekend nights and big events, she said, adding that fares go back down when more drivers are on the road.
Does the bus go to Honolulu Airport?
Bus to Honolulu International Airport: On Kuhio Avenue, Saratoga Road or Kalia Road heading away from Diamond Head, board 19 Airport -Hickam or 20 Airport -Pearlridge.
How do you pay for the bus in Hawaii?
- Tel: 808.848.4444.
- Services: Bus, Paratransit.
- Forms of Payment: Cash, Debit/Credit Cards.
- Ways to Pay: Online Store.
- Bus Pass Sales Office.
- Monthly Pass: 30-Day – $60.
- Senior/Paratransit – $30/Annual; $60/Biennial.
- Split Payment Option: N/A.
What is the best way to get around in Honolulu?
The best way to get around Oahu is by car. And fortunately, the island has some of Hawaii’s most reasonable rates for car rentals, particularly at Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL). Ride-hailing services like Uber and Lyft also operate on Oahu.
- Charley’s Taxi.
How do you get around Honolulu bus?
DO: Take “TheBus” – Honolulu Bus System In fact, it’s one of the best ways to get around Honolulu and other parts of the island. “TheBus” is affordable and boasts 93 routes and 4,200 stops around the island. No matter what you plan to do in Oahu, TheBus is an exceptional way to get around.
Can you get around Honolulu without a car?
Oahu does have a bus system that goes around the island. This means that if you don’t want to rent a car, it IS possible to get to some of the top spots on the island of Oahu without a car.
How much is public transportation in Honolulu?
TheBus is the official transit service of Oahu. Buses run regularly through Honolulu and around the island, and the fare is $2.50, which includes a free transfer within a limited time window (ask for this when you board and pay your fare).