- 1 How much is a Greyhound bus ticket to California?
- 2 What cities does Greyhound travel to?
- 3 Does greyhound do round trips?
- 4 Is it cheaper to buy Greyhound tickets online or in person?
- 5 Does Greyhound still run?
- 6 How much is a bus ride in California?
- 7 Do Greyhound busses stop for food?
- 8 Can you ride Greyhound without ID?
- 9 Do Greyhound buses have restrooms?
- 10 How can I get a discount on Greyhound?
- 11 Do Greyhound tickets get cheaper?
- 12 How can I get discount Greyhound tickets?
- 13 Is Megabus nicer than Greyhound?
- 14 What is cheaper Amtrak or Greyhound?
- 15 How old can you be to ride Greyhound alone?
How much is a Greyhound bus ticket to California?
Greyhound Bus Tickets to Los Angeles, California from $9.
What cities does Greyhound travel to?
Check out our city guidesWhere will you go?
- Albany. Explore Albany. Albany.
- Albuquerque. Explore Albuquerque. Albuquerque.
- Atlanta. Explore Atlanta. Atlanta.
- Atlantic City. Explore Atlantic City. Atlantic City.
- Baltimore. Explore Baltimore. Baltimore.
- Baton Rouge. Explore Baton Rouge.
- Biloxi. Explore Biloxi.
- Birmingham. Explore Birmingham.
Does greyhound do round trips?
As well as the discounts on tickets mentioned above, you can also get a round trip anywhere in the United States and the most you’ll pay is $279. * A great way to explore the beautiful country you defend and protect. Discounted fares valid on Greyhound buses and participating connecting bus companies.
Is it cheaper to buy Greyhound tickets online or in person?
Buying your ticket at a Greyhound station You can buy a ticket for travel the same day, or take advantage of lower prices by buying your ticket in advance (although it still won’t be as low as buying in advance online ).
Does Greyhound still run?
Whether you need time away from the urban sprawl or are traveling for business, Greyhound has over 50 bus stations in California with regular service to hundreds of destinations across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
How much is a bus ride in California?
Pay Your Fare Metro’s base fare is $1.75. On Metro bus, you can pay cash each time you board ( bus operators don’t carry change, so you’ll need exact fare) or buy and add up to $20 to a reusable TAP card.
Do Greyhound busses stop for food?
We don’t sell food or drink on our buses, so it’s a good idea to stock up on food and drinks before boarding (not alcoholic drinks though, they’re not allowed). But if you forget, the bus does stop frequently (check your itinerary to see how often), and some stops will have places to buy food.
Can you ride Greyhound without ID?
Do I need an ID to board my bus? Yes, Greyhound requires you to present an ID to an agent to board the bus. Make sure you have identification issued by a government agency that meets the carrier’s requirements.
Do Greyhound buses have restrooms?
Yes, there are bathrooms on all Greyhound buses. They are located at the rear of the bus. They are pretty basic and only contain a toilet and hopefully some toilet paper.
How can I get a discount on Greyhound?
Greyhound salutes active as well as retired military service members by giving them special discounts. Both members and their family will be given a 10% off their bus fare. You can get this Greyhound coupon at the station or online with your Veterans Advantage Card.
Do Greyhound tickets get cheaper?
In general, Greyhound tickets do not get cheaper the longer you wait. Far in advance of the departure date tickets are usually quite cheap. Prices rise very slowly until 4-8 weeks prior to departure. The price of tickets then stabilizes until shortly before departure when prices reach their maximum point.
How can I get discount Greyhound tickets?
Finding Cheap Greyhound Tickets
- Book your bus trip online. Booking online with Greyhound will net you a special web only fare.
- Purchase your tickets ahead of time.
- Travel with friends or family.
- Book a student fare.
- Take advantage of senior fares.
Is Megabus nicer than Greyhound?
What I found: Both rides were comfortable, relatively on time, seemed safe, and were mostly clean (except for the bathrooms – you’ll want to avoid these if at all possible). Megabus offered a slightly better price and a younger clientele. Greyhound had better places to wait and more convenient travel times.
What is cheaper Amtrak or Greyhound?
Amtrak is more comfortable, Greyhound is more flexible. Greyhound is cheap and goes everywhere, but is the least pleasant possible experience. Amtrak is lovely but much much more expensive (e.g. $100+ for a 3 hour ride).
How old can you be to ride Greyhound alone?
Children under the age of 12 can ‘t travel on Greyhound unless accompanied by someone 17 years of age or older. Expand to find out more. Children under the age of 2 who occupy a seat will pay full fare.