- 1 How much is a bus pass in Hawaii?
- 2 How do I buy a bus ticket in the Netherlands?
- 3 How much is a bus ticket in Netherlands?
- 4 How do you pay for the bus in Honolulu?
- 5 How do you pay for the bus in Hawaii?
- 6 Where can I buy monthly bus passes in Honolulu?
- 7 Is public transport in the Netherlands free?
- 8 How do you travel by bus in Netherlands?
- 9 How do you pay for public transport in Amsterdam?
- 10 What is the best way to get around in Amsterdam?
- 11 Where can I buy bus tickets in Amsterdam?
- 12 How do you pay for trains in Amsterdam?
- 13 Do buses take card payments?
- 14 How much is a senior bus pass in Honolulu?
- 15 How do you pay for the bus in Waikiki?
How much is a bus pass in Hawaii?
1-Day Pass $2.50 Ask your bus operator for the 1-Day Pass before placing your cash in the fare box.
How do I buy a bus ticket in the Netherlands?
You can usually buy a ticket on board from the driver (aka a single-use, disposable OV-chipkaart; €2 to €5 for modest distances), but most people pay with a credit-loaded OV-chipkaart. There is only one class of travel. Some regions have day passes good for all the buses; ask a driver – they are usually very helpful.
How much is a bus ticket in Netherlands?
Day tickets / Hourly tickets
|GVB 1 hour||€ 3.20|
|Bus Tram Metro (BTM) 1.5 hours (valid for GVB, Connexxion, and EBS)||€ 6.50|
|GVB 1 day / 24 hours||€ 8.00|
|GVB child ticket 1 day / 24 hours||€ 4.00|
How do you pay for the bus in Honolulu?
Fares & Routes
- Adults: $2.50 one way, with 1 free transfer per trip (ask the driver for a transfer when you pay your fare)
- Students (grades 6-12 and under age 19): $1.25 one way.
- Seniors (65+ with reduced fare card or valid Medicare card) and persons with disabilities: $1 one way.
How do you pay for the bus in Hawaii?
- Tel: 808.848.4444.
- Services: Bus, Paratransit.
- Forms of Payment: Cash, Debit/Credit Cards.
- Ways to Pay: Online Store.
- Bus Pass Sales Office.
- Monthly Pass: 30-Day – $60.
- Senior/Paratransit – $30/Annual; $60/Biennial.
- Split Payment Option: N/A.
Where can I buy monthly bus passes in Honolulu?
Monthly Bus Passes may also be purchased at the following locations:
- Foodland Stores on Oahu.
- 7-Eleven Stores.
- Satellite City Halls.
- UH Manoa – CampusCenter.
- HawaiiPacificUniversity Book Store.
- Chit Chat Store – Bishop Square.
- Times Supermarkets.
Is public transport in the Netherlands free?
If you are studying at a Dutch university or university for applied science, you are entitled to a student OV-chipkaart (chip card used to pay for public transport ). This card offers you free or reduced travels by public transport.
How do you travel by bus in Netherlands?
All means of public transport in Holland require a so-called OV-chipkaart, a smart card that is valid on the bus, tram, metro and train. Since there is no specific OV-chipkaart for tourists, we recommend using an ‘anonymous’ OV-chipkaart.
How do you pay for public transport in Amsterdam?
You can buy 1 hour and 1 – 2 days tickets on board of the tram or bus. The driver doesn’t accept cash, you can only pay by credit card or contactless. You can purchase other types of tickets at GVB service points, vending machines and info counters.
What is the best way to get around in Amsterdam?
Amsterdam boasts an impressive public transport network including metros, buses, trams, ferries and trains to help you get around the capital. Save money on travel with the I amsterdam City Card, which offers unlimited use of the GVB public transport system for 24, 48 or 72 hours.
Where can I buy bus tickets in Amsterdam?
The most convenient option for visitors is a disposable one-hour card or day card (valid for one to seven days). One-hour tickets can be bought from the conductor or driver on the tram or bus. Day tickets can be bought on the tram or purchased in advance. Day cards can not be bought from the driver on the bus.
How do you pay for trains in Amsterdam?
Every traveller aged 4 or over must have their own ticket. When taking a journey you are required to check-in (when boarding) and check-out (on exiting) by holding the ticket or chip card against one of the OV-chip card readers. In Amsterdam this applies for trips on trams, trains, the metro and buses.
Do buses take card payments?
Contactless is a simple and secure way to pay for bus travel without needing cash. Look for the contactless symbol on your credit, debit or pre-paid cards. Most new cards are issued with this feature, however, if you’re not sure whether your card is contactless enabled please check with your bank or card issuer.
How much is a senior bus pass in Honolulu?
Riders in the senior, Medicare and disabled category would pay a maximum of $60 annually, an increase of $25, The Honolulu Star-Advertiser reported Sunday. Those riders would see a single ride increase from $1 to $1.25.
How do you pay for the bus in Waikiki?
Have Exact Change or Buy a Bus Pass A ride on the Honolulu bus costs a set price of $2.50. You need to have exact change, which you feed into a machine right next to the driver.