How do you draw a bus easy?
- Start the top half of the bus.
- Add the bottom half of the bus.
- Draw two wheels and the ground line.
- Erase inside the wheel, add fender lines.
- Draw the hub caps and windows.
- Add front bumper and stripe.
- Draw a background.
- Add a sky with clouds.
How do you draw a bus shape?
- Create a rounded rectangular shape.
- Add 2 circles below for the bus tires. Next, add small rectangular shapes inside the big rectangle as windows.
- Make a straight outline on your sketches. Erase the guidelines.
- Color it. Pick a different color for the window.
- Add small details.
How do you write a bus?
The plural form of bus is buses. To be fair, a few dictionaries do list busses as an alternative plural form of bus. But it appears so rarely that most people would view it as a spelling error.
How do you draw a boy?
- Start by drawing a large U shape.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
- Draw a horizon line.
How do you draw a Aeroplane for kids?
- Draw the main fuselage of the plane.
- Draw the vertical section of the tail.
- Draw the horizontal section of the tail.
- Draw the two wings.
- Erase the gray line inside the wing.
- Draw the two engines.
- Erase the gray lines and draw the windows.
- Fill the sky with clouds.