- 1 What does ride the bus mean drinking?
- 2 How do you play under the bus?
- 3 What is the finger drinking game?
- 4 What are the rules of waterfall?
- 5 How do you play red or black?
- 6 How do you decide who rides the bus?
- 7 What are the rules for Circle of Death?
- 8 What does riding the bus mean slang?
- 9 How many cards do you deal for ride the bus?
- 10 What are the odds of riding the bus?
- 11 What are the rules of kings?
- 12 How many fingers am I holding up game?
- 13 How do you play the Circle Game?
What does ride the bus mean drinking?
Ride the Bus is a drinking game that requires a combination of luck and logic in order to not get completely wasted after the first game – guess correct or drink!
How do you play under the bus?
Here’s how it works:
- Similar to the first round, each player is dealt another card.
- Players must guess if their second card is higher or lower than their first card.
- If their guess is correct, they may ask another player to drink.
- If their guess is wrong, they must take the drink.
What is the finger drinking game?
Fingers or Finger Spoof is a drinking game where players guess the number of participating players who will keep their finger on a cup at the end of a countdown. A correct guess eliminates the player from the game and ensures they will not have to drink the cup.
What are the rules of waterfall?
To perform a waterfall, each player starts drinking their beverage at the same time as the person to their left, starting with the player who drew the card. No player can stop drinking until the player before them stops.
How do you play red or black?
For Drinking Red or Black, the non-dealer first guesses what the drawn card’s color will be. The dealer then draws a card and if the non-dealer was wrong, they must drink a shot or any amount of alcohol preestablished. If the non-dealer was right, then the dealer drinks. The dealer position then rotates to the left.
How do you decide who rides the bus?
Note: In the event that two people have the same quantity of cards, the person with the highest value card in their hand has to ride the bus. If both players have matching highest cards, the loser is whoever has the next highest card.
What are the rules for Circle of Death?
Players sit in a circle, and place a cup of a strong and/or nasty drink in the middle of the table, then the dealer spreads the deck of cards around the middle cup faced down. One player starts by picking the first card, then turns proceed by the player to their left following with their turn.
What does riding the bus mean slang?
verb. to be mentally or physically challenged. Often, public schools make two bus runs – the “short bus ” for “challenged” students and the “regular bus ” for all others. The guy rides the short bus.
How many cards do you deal for ride the bus?
Ride the bus
|Card rank (highest first)||Ace(A)-Two(2)|
What are the odds of riding the bus?
Because of the chance of ties in the max number of cards, the odds of riding the bus are significantly more than 1/(number of players). Even with 10 people, you have a 1/5 chance of riding the bus.
What are the rules of kings?
- Ace: Waterfall – Every player begins drinking, and no one can stop until the player before them does.
- 2: You – Whoever drew the card assigns a drink.
- 3: Me – Whoever drew the card drinks.
- 4: Floor – Everyone races to touch the floor, last person to do so drinks.
- 5: Guys – All guys drink.
- 6: Chicks – All girls drink.
How many fingers am I holding up game?
Description. One person must know how to play and how it works. You hold up one finger and say, “This is the Number Game.” Then hold up two fingers and say, “This is one.” Then 3 fingers – “This is two.” Now 4 fingers – “This is 3.” After that, hold up any number of fingers and ask, “ How many is this?”
How do you play the Circle Game?
The Circle Game is an activity in which one person makes a “ circle ” with their fingers closely resembling the “OK” hand gesture and holds it below their waist, convincing a second person to look at it. If the second person looks, they receive a punch to the shoulder.