How do you draw a bus shape?
- Create a rounded rectangular shape.
- Add 2 circles below for the bus tires. Next, add small rectangular shapes inside the big rectangle as windows.
- Make a straight outline on your sketches. Erase the guidelines.
- Color it. Pick a different color for the window.
- Add small details.
How do you write a bus?
The plural form of bus is buses. To be fair, a few dictionaries do list busses as an alternative plural form of bus. But it appears so rarely that most people would view it as a spelling error.
How do you draw a boy?
- Start by drawing a large U shape.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
- Draw a horizon line.
How do you draw a bus easy?
- Start the top half of the bus.
- Add the bottom half of the bus.
- Draw two wheels and the ground line.
- Erase inside the wheel, add fender lines.
- Draw the hub caps and windows.
- Add front bumper and stripe.
- Draw a background.
- Add a sky with clouds.
How do you draw Big Ben?
- Make guidelines. Draw a circle.
- Draw a rectangle around the circle.
- Draw 3 rectangles.
- Draw sides of the tower.
- Add side boxes and lines.
- Add tower details. Draw clouds.
- Draw the clock face.
- Finish with hands and lines.
How do you draw a bus for beginners?
Drawing a Female Bust for Beginners
- Draw loosely. Shake your wrists out before you start, and then use quick, light strokes on your paper.
- Your eraser is your friend. There’s nothing wrong with using it.
- Practice makes perfect. If you don’t like how it turned out the first time, do it again.