- 1 How do I fix the Stardew Valley bus?
- 2 How do you activate the bus in Stardew Valley?
- 3 What time do bus drivers arrive Stardew Valley?
- 4 How do I get my Pam’s job back from Stardew Valley?
- 5 How many years do you have in Stardew Valley?
- 6 What happens if you buy the JOJA membership?
- 7 What is the fastest way to make money in Stardew Valley?
- 8 What can I put in the Crystalarium?
- 9 How do kids get into Stardew Valley?
- 10 How do you get Prismatic Shards?
- 11 How do you get the prismatic sword?
- 12 Should you tell Pam You paid for her house?
- 13 Where do you find Pam?
- 14 How do I get Pam’s new house?
How do I fix the Stardew Valley bus?
To repair the bus, one must first complete the Vault bundles located in the Community Center. It is the room with the big safe at the upper right corner. To unlock the Vault bundles, simply do the first bundles in the Crafts room located at the lower left corner of the Community Center.
How do you activate the bus in Stardew Valley?
- Unlock the Community Center.
- Unlock the Vault Room, this usually requires completing four bundles within the first two rooms.
- Complete the Vault Room Bundle.
- If the player goes the Joja path, the Bus costs 40,000g to repair.
What time do bus drivers arrive Stardew Valley?
The Bus. 40,000g from the Joja Community Development Form. 500g at the machine to the left of the bus during the hours that Pam is present. It is possible to get the bus earlier than 10am by waiting for Pam outside her trailer at 8.30am and standing in her way.
How do I get my Pam’s job back from Stardew Valley?
Pam is the local bus driver but since the local bus has broken down Pam is out of work but fret not, you can totally repair the bus and get Pam her job back. All you need to do is complete the Community Center bundle for the bus repair or if you go the Joja Mart route you can just buy the bus repair for gold.
How many years do you have in Stardew Valley?
Each Season lasts 28 days. The game begins on the first day of Spring. After completing a cycle of seasons, the game moves forward one year when Spring starts again. Years are tied to a few events, but there’s no limit on the number of years which can be played. Trivia.
|Seasons||Spring • Summer • Fall • Winter|
What happens if you buy the JOJA membership?
Purchasing a Joja Membership from Morris causes the Community Center to be destroyed and replaced with a Joja Warehouse. The player can then purchase community development projects through the Joja Community Development Form, rather than through completing bundles in the Community Center.
What is the fastest way to make money in Stardew Valley?
Stardew Valley tips: How to make money quick, avoid sleeping, and more
- Invest in crops as soon as possible.
- Learn which are the most valuable crops per season.
- It’s hip to be square.
- Don’t worry about animals too soon.
- Prioritise wood.
- Unlock the beach bridge first.
- Mine the mines for all they’ve got.
- Fish until you flop.
What can I put in the Crystalarium?
Insert a gem of your choice and it will grow copies. The Crystalarium will replicate any inserted Gem, Foraged Mineral, or Geode Mineral except Prismatic Shards. (In the Museum there is a book that states: “For some reason, the EMF from the shard interacts negatively with the crystalarium “).
How do kids get into Stardew Valley?
You can have children only if you are married and have upgraded the Farmhouse for the second time which adds a nursery and an extra room. After you go to bed for the night, your spouse might ask (1/20 chance) if you want to have /adopt a child.
How do you get Prismatic Shards?
Prismatic Shards can be obtained from Mining, Fishing Treasure Chests, Monsters’ drop, Omni Geodes, Rainbow Trout Fish Ponds, treasure rooms in the Skull Cavern, or the Statue Of True Perfection.
How do you get the prismatic sword?
The Galaxy Sword is a sword weapon that can be obtained by taking a Prismatic Shard to the Three Pillars in the Calico Desert. While holding the shard, enter the centermost tile between the three pillars. The Prismatic Shard will be consumed. 50,000g.
Should you tell Pam You paid for her house?
Community Upgrade Once the house is built, entering the town from the Bus Stop will trigger a cutscene during which the player can choose to tell Pam who paid for the home or to remain anonymous. Regardless of the choice, friendship with Pam will increase by 4 hearts.
Where do you find Pam?
Pam is a villager who lives in the trailer just west of the river in Pelican Town. She was the driver of the Pelican Town bus before it broke down.
How do I get Pam’s new house?
Perhaps the coolest thing we’ve found so far is a new “Community Upgrade” option that becomes available from Robin the carpenter after you’ve fully upgraded your home. For the low low price of 500,000 gold, you can build a home for Pam, the bus driver who lives in a trailer with her daughter Penny.