- 1 How do I get to King of Prussia Mall?
- 2 How do I get from Philadelphia to King of Prussia?
- 3 Is there a train to King of Prussia?
- 4 Is King of Prussia dangerous?
- 5 Does septa go to King of Prussia?
- 6 How do I get to King of Prussia Mall by train?
- 7 How far is King of Prussia from the airport?
- 8 What Septa train goes to King of Prussia?
- 9 What is in King of Prussia mall?
- 10 How far is King of Prussia from Center City?
- 11 How close is King of Prussia to Philadelphia?
- 12 How far is King of Prussia Mall from Philadelphia?
- 13 Is King of Prussia rich?
- 14 Is King of Prussia nice to live?
- 15 What is King of Prussia known for?
How do I get to King of Prussia Mall?
The closest stations to King Of Prussia Mall are:
- Court Blvd & Mall Blvd – FS is 185 yards away, 3 min walk.
- Mall Blvd & Court Blvd is 278 yards away, 4 min walk.
- Dekalb St is 3554 yards away, 42 min walk.
How do I get from Philadelphia to King of Prussia?
The fastest way to get from Philadelphia to King of Prussia is to taxi. Taking this option will cost $85 – $110 and takes 24 min. Is there a direct bus between Philadelphia and King of Prussia? Yes, there is a direct bus departing from Schuylkill Av & JFK Blvd and arriving at Plaza at King of Prussia.
Is there a train to King of Prussia?
Even though King of Prussia isn’t serviced by direct rail access, two regional rail lines pass its borders and the Norristown High Speed Line skirts its edge.
Is King of Prussia dangerous?
King of Prussia is in the 87th percentile for safety, meaning 13% of cities are safer and 87% of cities are more dangerous. The rate of crime in King of Prussia is 14.15 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in King of Prussia generally consider the northwest part of the city to be the safest.
Does septa go to King of Prussia?
SEPTA currently provides direct access to King of Prussia with bus routes that travel on the Schuylkill Expressway, while the Norristown High Speed Line runs mostly alongside the east side of the King of Prussia border.
How do I get to King of Prussia Mall by train?
- Walk from 30th St.
- Take the SEPTA Subway to 13th and Market or the Regional Rail to City Hall (each is one stop from 30th Street station) and take bus # 124 or 125 to the mall.
- Take Regional Rail #5 (from 30th street) to the Wayne Station, from there take a cab (not always available) to the mall.
How far is King of Prussia from the airport?
The distance between Philadelphia Airport (PHL) and King of Prussia is 17 miles.
What Septa train goes to King of Prussia?
SEPTA’s King of Prussia Rail Project ( KOP Rail ) will extend the existing Norristown High Speed Line (NHSL) 4 miles into King of Prussia ( KOP ), providing a high-speed, “one-seat” ride from any station along the NHSL, including the 69th Street Transportation Center in Upper Darby and the Norristown Transportation Center
What is in King of Prussia mall?
King of Prussia mall is anchored by Nordstrom, Macy’s, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale’s, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and Primark and a diverse merchant mix 394 stores, including a collection of luxury retailers.
How far is King of Prussia from Center City?
The distance between Center City and King of Prussia is 16 miles. The road distance is 19.4 miles.
How close is King of Prussia to Philadelphia?
Distance between King of Prussia and Philadelphia is 25 kilometers (16 miles). Driving distance from King of Prussia to Philadelphia is 32 kilometers (20 miles).
How far is King of Prussia Mall from Philadelphia?
Located about 25 miles northwest of Philadelphia, King of Prussia Mall is the largest retail mall on the East Coast.
Is King of Prussia rich?
The per capita income in King of Prussia in 2018 was $49,081, which is wealthy relative to Pennsylvania and the nation. This equates to an annual income of $196,324 for a family of four. King of Prussia is an extremely ethnically-diverse town.
Is King of Prussia nice to live?
KING OF PRUSSIA, PA — King of Prussia has been named as one of the best places to live in Pennsyvlania for 2019, according to a new set of rankings released by Niche. King of Prussia was ranked as the 19th best place to live in Pennsylvania, and also placed high on several other lists.
What is King of Prussia known for?
King of Prussia is home to the King of Prussia mall, which is the largest mall in the United States in terms of leasable space. The mall consists of over 400 stores, 8 anchor stores, and over 40 restaurants.