- 1 Where can I buy a compass card in Vancouver?
- 2 Where can I buy bus tickets in Victoria?
- 3 Can you pay cash on Translink bus?
- 4 Where can I buy an orange compass card?
- 5 Can you still pay cash on Vancouver buses?
- 6 How much is a day pass in Vancouver?
- 7 How much is bus fare in Vancouver for seniors?
- 8 How much is bus fare in Vancouver for students?
- 9 How do you pay for the bus in Victoria?
- 10 Can you pay with cash on buses?
- 11 Can you pay with card on a bus?
- 12 Can I use my debit card on the bus?
- 13 Can I buy a compass card at 7-Eleven?
- 14 Can I buy Compass card at Shoppers Drug Mart?
Where can I buy a compass card in Vancouver?
Compass Cards and Tickets are available at Compass Retailers, online at compasscard.ca, SkyTrain stations, SeaBus terminals, Tsawwassen and Horseshoe Bay ferry terminals, and select Vancouver London Drugs stores.
Where can I buy bus tickets in Victoria?
Where to Buy
|Bus Pass and Ticket Vendors|
|Regal News||701 Fort Street|
|The Executive Shop||747 Fort Street|
|The Market on Yates||903 Yates Street|
|Tourism Victoria ( tickets only)||812 Wharf Street|
Will I still be able to use cash to pay fares? The option to pay for travel using cash and paper tickets has been included in the system planning, but due to COVID-19 impacts, the Translink network is currently cashless.
Where can I buy an orange compass card?
They can be purchased at Compass Retailers, online or by phone. Located at SkyTrain, SeaBus, West Coast Express stations, BC Ferries Tsawwassen and Horseshoe Bay terminals and 18 London Drugs locations. Once you have your card, load it online at compasscard.ca, at a Compass Vending Machine or by phone at 604.398.
Can you still pay cash on Vancouver buses?
It’s still possible to pay with cash on buses but exact change is needed. Cash fares on buses are not transferable to SkyTrain, West Coast Express, or SeaBus. All journeys starting after 6:30 p.m. (weekdays) and all day on weekends and holidays, across the entire Metro Vancouver region, are a 1-Zone fare.
How much is a day pass in Vancouver?
Full fare pricing table
|DayPass Compass Card/ Ticket|
|Pass Type||All Zones – All Day|
How much is bus fare in Vancouver for seniors?
How much is bus fare in Vancouver for students?
|Student (K to 12)|
|Cash Fare||$1.75||Drivers do not carry change|
How do you pay for the bus in Victoria?
How to Pay
- Cash Fare. If you aren’t using a fare product such as a pass or ticket, you’ll need to pay with cash.
- Tickets. Tickets are sold in sheets of 10 at a discounted rate.
- Monthly Pass.
- Post-Secondary Students or College Pass.
- CNIB Pass.
Can you pay with cash on buses?
Will you still let customers pay by cash on your buses? Customers will still be able to pay with cash for their fare, but they will need to have the exact fare ready for their journey as our drivers won’t be able to issue change.
Can you pay with card on a bus?
Contactless is a simple and secure way to pay for bus travel without needing cash. Look for the contactless symbol on your credit, debit or pre-paid cards. Most new cards are issued with this feature, however, if you ‘re not sure whether your card is contactless enabled please check with your bank or card issuer.
Can I use my debit card on the bus?
Look for the contactless symbol on your credit or debit card to see if your card is contactless enabled. Then, board a bus with the contactless symbol and instead of paying with cash, simply tap your card or contactless-enabled device onto the reader and wait for the beep.
Can I buy a compass card at 7-Eleven?
The 7 – Eleven in the Domestic Terminal sells Compass products.
Can I buy Compass card at Shoppers Drug Mart?
Compass Cards are also available for sale at fare dealers located throughout the city which include the following stores: Safeway, London Drugs, Shoppers Drug Mart, Mac’s Convenience, 7-Eleven and many other independent convenience stores. You may load your Compass Card with a Day Pass or with stored value.