- 1 Which direction is the school bus Travelling?
- 2 Which direction is the RV traveling brain teaser?
- 3 Can you guess who is left handed and why?
- 4 Which figure should be placed in the empty triangle?
- 5 In which direction is the bus going left or right?
- 6 Which bus is bidirectional bus?
- 7 Who is left handed brain teaser?
- 8 Can you tell who is left-handed riddle?
- 9 How do I know if I was supposed to be left-handed?
- 10 Are you a true left-handed?
- 11 Which number is missing from the final triangle?
- 12 What number should be inside the fourth triangle?
- 13 What is the missing number in the fourth triangle?
Which direction is the school bus Travelling?
The answer? Well, if you’re in the U.K., where they drive on the left-hand side of the road, the answer is that the bus is traveling to the right. If you’re in the U.S. and driving on the right, the bus is going to the left.
When most people are shown this brain teaser, they often answer “ left.” Why? “Because you can’t see the door.” Obviously, this works in countries where you drive on the right side of the road, like the US and continental Europe; it would be the reverse in countries where you drive on the left side, such as the UK.
Can you guess who is left handed and why?
Answer: It’s irregular to serve drinks with left hand for a right handed person. So the answer is 5! Click on the pin for more brain teasers!
Which figure should be placed in the empty triangle?
Which figure should be placed in the empty triangle? SOLUTION: The top number minus the bottom left-hand number is multiplied by the bottom right-hand number to give the number inside the triangle.
In which direction is the bus going left or right?
This is first key to solving the brain-teaser. 2 For people in the UK and India where people drive on the left side of the road, the bus is going towards the right. 3 For people in US and other countries where they drive on the right side of the road, the bus would be traveling left.
Which bus is bidirectional bus?
Data bus is Bidirectional because the Microprocessor can read data from memory or write data to the memory. Normally Control bus is unidirectional.
So, the correct answer is: It’s the waiter! It’s conventional to carry a tray in your left hand in order to be able to move the plates with your right hand.
Can you tell who is left-handed riddle?
Who Is Left – Handed Riddle. It’s irregular to serve drinks with left hand for a right – handed person. So, the answer is 5.
How do I know if I was supposed to be left-handed?
How Left – Handed Are You?
- Imagine the centre of your back is itching.
- Interlock your fingers.
- Imagine you are applauding.
- Wink at and imaginary friend straight in front of you.
- Put your hands behind your back, one holding the other.
- Someone in front of you is shouting but you cannot hear the words.
Are you a true left-handed?
We all have our own view of whether we are left – handed or not and, ultimately, that is the the test – if you consider yourself to be left – handed then you are! That said, most people are mixed in their handedness and it is rare for people to do everything with just one hand or side of their body.
Which number is missing from the final triangle?
Answer Expert Verified Answer is 48. The way to solve this is on the left hand side of the triangle you would add the top and the very left number. In this case 6+2=8. Next you will multiply the number you just found from the two left numbers to the very right number.
What number should be inside the fourth triangle?
The Answer is 4.
What is the missing number in the fourth triangle?
the answer of this question will be 49.