- 1 Can you pay cash on Septa buses?
- 2 How do I pay my septa fare?
- 3 How much is a day pass on Septa?
- 4 Do Septa buses take credit cards?
- 5 At what age can you ride septa for free?
- 6 Can you ride septa for free?
- 7 How do I put money on my septa card?
- 8 When can I buy a monthly Septa TransPass?
- 9 How do you buy septa tickets?
- 10 Does septa still sell day passes?
- 11 How much is a day pass on train?
- 12 Does septa still sell transfers?
- 13 What do seniors need to ride Septa?
- 14 How do you ride the Septa trolley?
- 15 Can you use septa key card at ATM?
Can you pay cash on Septa buses?
A: You may still use cash on board SEPTA buses and trolleys. Cashiers will no longer accept cash and tokens and will not issue transfers.
How do I pay my septa fare?
The SEPTA Key program offers a range of options to reload a SEPTA fare:
- All SEPTA Transit Sales Offices.
- Center City Regional Rail Sales Offices.
- 1234 Market Street Lobby Fare Kiosks.
- Fare Kiosks at all Broad Street and Market Frankford Line Stations.
- Select Bus Loop Fare Kiosks.
- Online at SEPTAKey.org.
How much is a day pass on Septa?
To compare, a One Day Convenience Pass costs $9, is valid for 8 trips on one calendar day by one person. You can load a Three Day Convenience Pass at septakey.org, by calling the SEPTA Key Customer Call Center (1.855. 567.3782), and at a Station Fare Kiosk, SEPTA Sales Office, and select external community retailers.
Do Septa buses take credit cards?
SEPTA riders can now use their credit or debit cards to pay for single trips on the Market-Frankford and Broad Street lines. Paying via the kiosks means riders can use a credit or debit card, or can get change if they use cash but don’t have the exact fare.
At what age can you ride septa for free?
Senior Citizens, age 65 and older, with a valid ID, ride FREE at all times on all Transit Routes (Bus, Trolley, Trackless Trolley, Broad Street/Broad Ridge Spur Line, Market Frankford Line/Norristown High Speed Line) and on Regional Rail for travel to/from stations located in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Can you ride septa for free?
Currently, Seniors ride free all day, every day on SEPTA buses, trolleys and subways with proper ID. SEPTA’s Senior Free Ride Program for travel on Transit is funded by the Pennsylvania Lottery. The start of free Regional Rail rides coincides with the phase out of paper PA Senior Citizen Transit ID Cards.
How do I put money on my septa card?
You can also call the SEPTA Key Customer Call Center at 855-567-3782 to reload. You can also reload your SEPTA Key card at a number of External Retail locations.
When can I buy a monthly Septa TransPass?
Monthly TransPass on a Key Card Good for travel between 12:01 a.m. on the first day of the month through 2:00 a.m. through the first day of the following month (i.e. 12:01 a.m. June 1- 2:00 a.m. July 1).
How do you buy septa tickets?
A customer may purchase a Regional Rail ticket in advance from any station ticket office or our online store shop. SEPTA.org. A Regional Rail Ticket purchased in advance (A) saves money over the price of a Ticket purchase on board the train (B).
Does septa still sell day passes?
The Convenience Pass loaded on a Key Card is ideal for individuals who travel on SEPTA Transit routes (bus, trolley, subway) less than 5 days a week and visitors and tourists enjoying a multiple day stay in Philadelphia. NOT valid for travel on Regional Rail.
How much is a day pass on train?
|Type||Day Anytime Price||Off-Peak Day Price|
|Adult Zones 1-2||£12.70||£12.70|
|Adult Zones 1-4||£12.70||£12.70|
|Adult Zones 1-6||£18.10||£12.60|
Does septa still sell transfers?
Transfers | ONLY available with a Key Card Effective July 1, 2020 the first transfer is FREE. The second transfer for Reduced Fare is $. 50. There are three locations where customers may transfer between services without paying an additional fare.
What do seniors need to ride Septa?
Seniors will need to have either SEPTA Key photo ID cards – which have pictures of the riders on them to prove ownership – or valid PennDOT-issued IDs equipped with magnetic strips. PennDOT’s newest IDs – driver’s licenses and non-driver ID cards – no longer have magnetic strips, however.
How do you ride the Septa trolley?
Riding the Trolley is a lot like riding a Bus:
- First things first.
- Grab your SEPTA Key (Don’t have one?
- Go to your Trolley stop or station.
- Board the trolley.
- Tap your SEPTA Key card on the “validator” located next to the Trolley Operator.
- Take a seat and watch for your stop.
- To request a “stop”, pull the yellow cord.
Can you use septa key card at ATM?
The Instant Plus Card has additional capabilities of cash reload and ATM withdrawals. To request an Instant Plus SEPTA Key Prepaid Mastercard, you must contact Customer Service at 1-855-567-3782. But rest assured, there are never any fees to use your SEPTA Key card for SEPTA Travel.