What can we make with Lego Classic?
- 11001 LEGO ® Bricks and Ideas.
- 11003 LEGO ® Bricks and Eyes.
- 11005 LEGO ® Creative Fun.
- 10717 LEGO ® Bricks Bricks Bricks.
- 10713 LEGO ® Creative Suitcase.
- 10712 LEGO ® Bricks and Gears.
- 10715 LEGO ® Bricks on a Roll.
- 10696 LEGO ® Medium Creative Brick Box.
Does Lego come with instructions?
We’ve made thousands of LEGO instruction booklets available online. Search by theme or year and you’ll find instruction manuals for many of our old and new sets.
What can you build with LEGO hard?
These Are 14 Of The Most Challenging Lego Sets To Build
- Star Wars Millennium Falcon (5,195 pieces)
- Star Wars Super Star Destroyer (3,152 pieces)
- The Taj Mahal (5,922 pieces)
- Tower Bridge (4,295 pieces)
- Star Wars Sandcrawler (3,296 pieces)
- Eiffel Tower (3,428 pieces)
- Star Wars Death Star (3,803 pieces)
What is the best Lego set for adults?
- 2,646 Pieces. Nintendo Entertainment System. LEGO amazon.com.
- 3,036 Pieces. Tree House. LEGO Ideas amazon.com.
- 7,541 Pieces. Ultimate Millennium Falcon.
- 625 Pieces. Boba Fett Helmet.
- 962 Pieces. Ship in a Bottle.
- 1,295 Pieces. James Bond Aston Martin DB5.
- 1,077 Pieces. ‘Fast & Furious’ Dodge Charger.
- 1,070 Pieces. Central Perk.
Are Lego instruction books worth anything?
LEGO instruction manuals can be worth some good money depending on which set it belongs to. Unless you’re planning to sell a wholesale lot of manuals, you should probably stay away from LEGO City and LEGO Friend manuals. These only sell for a few dollars each, so you’ll have to decide if they are worth your time.
Can I get Lego instructions online?
You can find building instructions for thousands of LEGO ® sets by visiting the building instructions section of our Customer Service site. All of the instructions you need can be downloaded for free! Almost all of our building instructions are PDF files, so make sure you’ve got a PDF viewer.
How do I find missing Lego instructions?
If your set’s instruction booklet is missing or damaged, LEGO does offer services to solve this problem as well. By going to the Building Instructions Customer Service page, you can input your set’s ID number or just find the set by its theme and name, and LEGO will give you a couple of options.