- 1 How do you activate the bus in Stardew Valley?
- 2 How do I get my Pam’s job back from Stardew Valley?
- 3 How do you unlock the vault in Stardew Valley?
- 4 What is the fastest way to make money in Stardew Valley?
- 5 What can I put in the Crystalarium?
- 6 Should you tell Pam You paid for her house?
- 7 How do I get Pam’s new house?
- 8 What does Pam like?
- 9 How do kids get into Stardew Valley?
- 10 What does the missing bundle do in Stardew Valley?
- 11 How do you get Junimo Hut?
- 12 Can you get hit by a train in Stardew Valley?
- 13 Why does it say a train is passing through Stardew Valley?
How do you activate the bus in Stardew Valley?
- Unlock the Community Center.
- Unlock the Vault Room, this usually requires completing four bundles within the first two rooms.
- Complete the Vault Room Bundle.
- If the player goes the Joja path, the Bus costs 40,000g to repair.
How do I get my Pam’s job back from Stardew Valley?
Pam is the local bus driver but since the local bus has broken down Pam is out of work but fret not, you can totally repair the bus and get Pam her job back. All you need to do is complete the Community Center bundle for the bus repair or if you go the Joja Mart route you can just buy the bus repair for gold.
How do you unlock the vault in Stardew Valley?
Stardew Valley The Vault becomes available after completing four bundles. Pressing the large “purchase” button will purchase the bundle and deduct the gold from your total. Completing all Vault bundles costs 42,500G, and repairs the Bus Stop.
What is the fastest way to make money in Stardew Valley?
Stardew Valley tips: How to make money quick, avoid sleeping, and more
- Invest in crops as soon as possible.
- Learn which are the most valuable crops per season.
- It’s hip to be square.
- Don’t worry about animals too soon.
- Prioritise wood.
- Unlock the beach bridge first.
- Mine the mines for all they’ve got.
- Fish until you flop.
What can I put in the Crystalarium?
Insert a gem of your choice and it will grow copies. The Crystalarium will replicate any inserted Gem, Foraged Mineral, or Geode Mineral except Prismatic Shards. (In the Museum there is a book that states: “For some reason, the EMF from the shard interacts negatively with the crystalarium “).
Should you tell Pam You paid for her house?
Community Upgrade Once the house is built, entering the town from the Bus Stop will trigger a cutscene during which the player can choose to tell Pam who paid for the home or to remain anonymous. Regardless of the choice, friendship with Pam will increase by 4 hearts.
How do I get Pam’s new house?
Perhaps the coolest thing we’ve found so far is a new “Community Upgrade” option that becomes available from Robin the carpenter after you’ve fully upgraded your home. For the low low price of 500,000 gold, you can build a home for Pam, the bus driver who lives in a trailer with her daughter Penny.
What does Pam like?
Pam loves Cactus Fruit, Mead, Beer, Pale Ale, Parsnip Soup, Glazed Yams, and Parsnip. You can also impress her with every item loved by most villagers.
How do kids get into Stardew Valley?
You can have children only if you are married and have upgraded the Farmhouse for the second time which adds a nursery and an extra room. After you go to bed for the night, your spouse might ask (1/20 chance) if you want to have /adopt a child.
What does the missing bundle do in Stardew Valley?
Completing the Missing Bundle will unlock the Movie Theater, allowing the player to watch a movie, alone or with a guest, once per week. If players choose the Joja route, they can purchase the Movie Theater from Morris for 500,000G. The Joja Warehouse will then become a Movie Theater.
How do you get Junimo Hut?
Players can purchase a Junimo Hut from the Wizard after completing the Goblin Problem Quest. Once placed, Junimos will live in the hut on the player’s farm. They’ll automatically harvest any ripe crops within range of the hut and store them inside, where they can be gathered by the player at any time.
Can you get hit by a train in Stardew Valley?
Stardew Valley has a strong healthcare system, apparently. Happened to me too but if you pause the game the train still continues to travel, so you can survive this fatal attack.
Why does it say a train is passing through Stardew Valley?
If the player is outdoors, a message will pop up saying “A train is passing through Stardew Valley ” accompanied by a train whistle sound. The player need not be present when the train goes by, but dropped items will disappear overnight, so they must be collected the same day.