- 1 How do I reschedule my Greyhound ticket?
- 2 What happens if I miss my Greyhound bus?
- 3 Can I exchange my Greyhound ticket online?
- 4 How do I contact Greyhound customer service?
- 5 Is a Greyhound ticket refundable?
- 6 Can you ride Greyhound without ID?
- 7 Can I get a refund if I miss my Greyhound bus?
- 8 Does Greyhound stop for food?
- 9 Do they search bags on Greyhound?
- 10 Is it cheaper to buy Greyhound tickets in person?
- 11 Does Greyhound have WIFI?
- 12 What is a flexible Greyhound ticket?
- 13 Why are greyhounds so skinny?
- 14 How do I get a refund from Greyhound?
- 15 How do I track my Greyhound bus ticket?
How do I reschedule my Greyhound ticket?
If you are unable to travel on your scheduled departure date, you can contact Greyhound directly at +1 (800) 231-2222 and change your ticket for a $20.00 fee prior to the date of departure. Changes only include the date and time of the trip, not the departure or arrival locations.
What happens if I miss my Greyhound bus?
If you think you’re going to be late, call and reschedule. because if you miss the bus, the time of departure passes, it was a few days ago, etc. Your ticket expires. Also, a Flexible ticket can have changes made to it any date before, as well as the day of, for free.
Can I exchange my Greyhound ticket online?
To apply for a refund you’ll need to send us your original ticket along with your refund request, in writing, to: Greyhound Lines, Inc. Before you email us, you can check if you’re eligible for a refund or exchange online. If you have any other questions, please use this form and we’ll get back to you.
How do I contact Greyhound customer service?
Is a Greyhound ticket refundable?
If you bought a Flexible fare you can refund or exchange your ticket for free. You need to make the exchange or refund request before the travel date of your original ticket. With all other fare types, your ticket is non- refundable but you can still change it for a $20 fee prior to your scheduled departure date.
Can you ride Greyhound without ID?
Do I need an ID to board my bus? Yes, Greyhound requires you to present an ID to an agent to board the bus. Make sure you have identification issued by a government agency that meets the carrier’s requirements.
Can I get a refund if I miss my Greyhound bus?
yes You’ve only used one half of a round-trip ticket ( when the outbound OR return part of the ticket is completely unused, you’ll get the unused half of the ticket refunded ). no The bus is late (unfortunately, things like traffic, weather and mechanical problems mean we can ‘t guarantee our arrival or departure times).
Does Greyhound stop for food?
We don’t sell food or drink on our buses, so it’s a good idea to stock up on food and drinks before boarding (not alcoholic drinks though, they’re not allowed). But if you forget, the bus does stop frequently (check your itinerary to see how often), and some stops will have places to buy food.
Do they search bags on Greyhound?
“Cops routinely board Greyhound buses and ask passengers to search their luggage,” Theshia Naidoo, a legal director with the Drug Policy Alliance, tells ConsumerAffairs. “If a person consents to the search, there is no fourth amendment protections relating to the search.”
Is it cheaper to buy Greyhound tickets in person?
Buying your ticket at a Greyhound station You can buy a ticket for travel the same day, or take advantage of lower prices by buying your ticket in advance (although it still won’t be as low as buying in advance online).
Does Greyhound have WIFI?
Wi-Fi is free on all Greyhound buses, and for all passengers.
What is a flexible Greyhound ticket?
This gives you the chance to switch to an earlier bus (as long as there’s a seat available). Just see an agent on the day you are traveling to check availability and get you re-booked. Get your second bag for free with a Flexible fare. When you get to the station, pick up a free under bus tag from a Greyhound.
Why are greyhounds so skinny?
Skin Thickness. One of the main reasons that greyhounds look so skinny is because their coat and skin are incredibly thin. Their skin is also incredibly thin, again, to shake off those excess pounds, but also to ensure that they stay cool when running.
How do I get a refund from Greyhound?
To apply for a refund online, you need to:
- Open Greyhound in your web browser.
- Click on Help and Info.
- Click on Ticket Refunds and Exchanges.
- Choose Refunds.
- Click Request a Refund.
- Provide confirmation number.
- Put in your email.
- Click on Submit.
How do I track my Greyhound bus ticket?
How do I get my E- Ticket?
- Open your booking confirmation email and tap the Get Your E- Ticket button.
- Go to www. greyhound.com/retrievebooking and enter your confirmation number and last name.
- Road Rewards members can access your E- Ticket from My Trips located in the Manage My Trips menu option on www. greyhound.com.