- 1 What does ride the bus mean drinking?
- 2 How do you play under the bus?
- 3 How do you ride the bus in Irish poker?
- 4 What are the rules of waterfall?
- 5 How do you play red or black?
- 6 How many cards do you deal for ride the bus?
- 7 What are the rules for Circle of Death?
- 8 What are the rules of kings?
- 9 How do you play high or low drinking game?
- 10 What are the odds of riding the bus?
- 11 What does riding the bus mean slang?
- 12 Who’s riding on the bus Game?
- 13 What is Irish poker drinking game?
What does ride the bus mean drinking?
Ride the Bus is a drinking game that requires a combination of luck and logic in order to not get completely wasted after the first game – guess correct or drink!
How do you play under the bus?
Here’s how it works:
- Similar to the first round, each player is dealt another card.
- Players must guess if their second card is higher or lower than their first card.
- If their guess is correct, they may ask another player to drink.
- If their guess is wrong, they must take the drink.
How do you ride the bus in Irish poker?
Riding the bus: The two rows in the middle of the table, set aside at the beginning of the game, represent give in the first row and take in the second row. You alternate from the top the left and right cards (give then take).
What are the rules of waterfall?
To perform a waterfall, each player starts drinking their beverage at the same time as the person to their left, starting with the player who drew the card. No player can stop drinking until the player before them stops.
How do you play red or black?
For Drinking Red or Black, the non-dealer first guesses what the drawn card’s color will be. The dealer then draws a card and if the non-dealer was wrong, they must drink a shot or any amount of alcohol preestablished. If the non-dealer was right, then the dealer drinks. The dealer position then rotates to the left.
How many cards do you deal for ride the bus?
The dealer lays 10 cards face down. One by one, the dealer flips a card over. If it’s a number card, nothing happens and the dealer continues to the next card. If it’s a face card or an Ace, the player riding the bus has to drink: One drink for a Jack, two for a Queen, three for a King and four for an Ace.
What are the rules for Circle of Death?
Players sit in a circle, and place a cup of a strong and/or nasty drink in the middle of the table, then the dealer spreads the deck of cards around the middle cup faced down. One player starts by picking the first card, then turns proceed by the player to their left following with their turn.
What are the rules of kings?
- Ace: Waterfall – Every player begins drinking, and no one can stop until the player before them does.
- 2: You – Whoever drew the card assigns a drink.
- 3: Me – Whoever drew the card drinks.
- 4: Floor – Everyone races to touch the floor, last person to do so drinks.
- 5: Guys – All guys drink.
- 6: Chicks – All girls drink.
How do you play high or low drinking game?
If the guess is wrong, the dealer tells the player “ higher ” or “ lower,” and the player gets a second guess. If the guess is incorrect, the player drinks the difference of their guess and the card.
What are the odds of riding the bus?
Because of the chance of ties in the max number of cards, the odds of riding the bus are significantly more than 1/(number of players). Even with 10 people, you have a 1/5 chance of riding the bus.
What does riding the bus mean slang?
verb. to be mentally or physically challenged. Often, public schools make two bus runs – the “short bus ” for “challenged” students and the “regular bus ” for all others. The guy rides the short bus.
Who’s riding on the bus Game?
In the Who’s Riding on the Bus? Animal Board Game, players look at a card that shows them the order the animals are sitting on the bus. Players then move their card around the game board searching for the one winning solution that matches how the animals are sitting on the bus.
What is Irish poker drinking game?
Each player get four cards laid facedown in a row in front of them. The person to the left of the dealer starts by guessing if their left most card is red or black. If they guess right, they hand out two drinks (make 2 other players take a drink ); if they guess wrong, they take two drinks themselves.