- 1 What does no bus mean on my Dodge Durango?
- 2 What does no bus mean on a 2000 Dodge Dakota?
- 3 How do you reset the security system on a 1999 Dodge Durango?
- 4 What does no bus mean on a 99 Dodge Durango?
- 5 What does no bus mean on a 2005 Dodge Stratus?
- 6 What does no bus mean on a Chrysler Sebring?
- 7 What does no bus mean on a Jeep Cherokee?
- 8 How do I get my car out of anti-theft mode?
- 9 How do I reset my Dodge anti-theft system?
- 10 How do I get my Dodge Durango out of theft mode?
What does no bus mean on my Dodge Durango?
The no bus signal indicates the computer (PCM) has lost communication with its components. Wiring harness to the PCM to make sure nothing is loose or damaged. Let me know what you find.
What does no bus mean on a 2000 Dodge Dakota?
The no bus means there is a loss of communication between the computer and its components. Check the wiring harness to the PCM and make sure it is tight, and not corroded. Also, check wiring for any damage.
How do you reset the security system on a 1999 Dodge Durango?
Turn the ignition switch to “ON” without starting the engine. Press and hold the valet/override button below the steering column within five seconds of turning the ignition on. Release the valet/override button when the security light on the instrument panel stops blinking. The alarm is reset and disabled.
What does no bus mean on a 99 Dodge Durango?
Re: My durango odometer says ” no bus ” If the no – bus message is gone then the crank sensor is shorted and pulling the pcm communication lines down and you’ll need to get to your local dodge dealer to purchase a new one!
What does no bus mean on a 2005 Dodge Stratus?
” NO BUS ” means the dash isn’t getting a signal from the engine or body computers.
What does no bus mean on a Chrysler Sebring?
no bus means that there is no comunication from the computer to the cluster. Maybe checking or moving the wires on the computer could help!
What does no bus mean on a Jeep Cherokee?
A no bus appears on the dash and the engine does NOT run. This is your problem. A good majority of times, it is a failed (shorted) crankshaft position sensor causing this. Theoretically, any 5 volt engine management sensor can short and cause this problem, but the crank sensor is the most suspect.
How do I get my car out of anti-theft mode?
How To Shut Off Your Car’s Anti – Theft Device
- Method 1: Check the cylinder and key. Step 1: Check the key fob battery.
- Method 2: Turn on the ignition. If your engine has been locked up by the anti – theft system, you will be unable to start it.
- Method 3: Insert the key into your car’s door. Step 1: Insert the key into the door lock.
How do I reset my Dodge anti-theft system?
Resetting the anti – theft system on this truck is pretty straight-forward. Get into the driver’s side seat and close, and then lock all the doors. Then, unlock just the driver’s side door, and go ahead and place the key into the ignition and turn it to the ON position. Then turn it back on.
How do I get my Dodge Durango out of theft mode?
The cost of having the Anti- Theft Module reset averages under $100. To disable the alarm if set off in error, press the “unlock” button on the Durango’s RKE transmitter or insert the key manually into the lock cylinder of the driver’s door and unlock it. Either approach will successfully reset the anti- theft’s alarm.