- 1 How do you know who rides the bus?
- 2 How do you play short bus?
- 3 How do you play ride the bus virtually?
- 4 How do you play bus driver drinking?
- 5 What happens when you tie in ride the bus?
- 6 What are the odds of riding the bus?
- 7 What are the rules of waterfall?
- 8 What are the rules of kings?
- 9 How many cards do you deal in ride the bus?
- 10 How many cards do you get in ride the bus?
- 11 How do you play red or black?
- 12 What are the rules for Circle of Death?
- 13 How do you ride the bus in Irish poker?
How do you know who rides the bus?
The player with the most cards is the loser and must “ Ride the Bus ”. If two players have the same number of cards, the player with the highest card loses. The losing player who “ Rides the Bus ” must now correctly answer the following 4 questions in a row.
How do you play short bus?
Game is best played with beer and liquor, so that you can incorporate all the drinking rules. At the beginning of each turn, deal a card face up to every player, who ever has the lowest card is riding the bus, and who ever has the highest is the driver.
How do you play ride the bus virtually?
Ride the Bus
- Setup. Click Player section below, add your player names, and click Start.
- Initial Play. Round 1: Guess if the card you will be dealt is going to be Red or Black.
- Give and Take. Once every player has 4 cards, the Give and Take cards in the middle will be flipped one by one.
- Riding the Bus.
How do you play bus driver drinking?
The dealer hands out one card at a time to each player until everyone has a total of 4 cards each. Before they are allowed to see the cards, each player has to guess certain things. With every correct answer the player can give out drinks to others, but with every wrong answer they must drink themselves.
What happens when you tie in ride the bus?
Players with matching number of cards use the high-card tiebreaker. Player with the highest card rides the bus, and if high cards match, the next card is used as the tiebreaker. If all cards are identical between players at the end, then a random card drawn by each player can be used as a final tiebreaker.
What are the odds of riding the bus?
Because of the chance of ties in the max number of cards, the odds of riding the bus are significantly more than 1/(number of players). Even with 10 people, you have a 1/5 chance of riding the bus.
What are the rules of waterfall?
To perform a waterfall, each player starts drinking their beverage at the same time as the person to their left, starting with the player who drew the card. No player can stop drinking until the player before them stops.
What are the rules of kings?
- Ace: Waterfall – Every player begins drinking, and no one can stop until the player before them does.
- 2: You – Whoever drew the card assigns a drink.
- 3: Me – Whoever drew the card drinks.
- 4: Floor – Everyone races to touch the floor, last person to do so drinks.
- 5: Guys – All guys drink.
- 6: Chicks – All girls drink.
How many cards do you deal in ride the bus?
The dealer lays 10 cards face down. One by one, the dealer flips a card over. If it’s a number card, nothing happens and the dealer continues to the next card. If it’s a face card or an Ace, the player riding the bus has to drink: One drink for a Jack, two for a Queen, three for a King and four for an Ace.
How many cards do you get in ride the bus?
Ride the bus
|Card rank (highest first)||Ace(A)-Two(2)|
How do you play red or black?
For Drinking Red or Black, the non-dealer first guesses what the drawn card’s color will be. The dealer then draws a card and if the non-dealer was wrong, they must drink a shot or any amount of alcohol preestablished. If the non-dealer was right, then the dealer drinks. The dealer position then rotates to the left.
What are the rules for Circle of Death?
Players sit in a circle, and place a cup of a strong and/or nasty drink in the middle of the table, then the dealer spreads the deck of cards around the middle cup faced down. One player starts by picking the first card, then turns proceed by the player to their left following with their turn.
How do you ride the bus in Irish poker?
Riding the bus: The two rows in the middle of the table, set aside at the beginning of the game, represent give in the first row and take in the second row. You alternate from the top the left and right cards (give then take).