- 1 How do you pay for the bus in Hawaii?
- 2 How much is the bus in Hawaii?
- 3 How much does the bus cost in Oahu?
- 4 How do you pay for the bus in Waikiki?
- 5 How do you pay for the bus in Honolulu?
- 6 Do buses take card payments?
- 7 How much is the trolley in Honolulu?
- 8 How much is a senior bus pass in Honolulu?
- 9 How much is public transportation in Hawaii?
- 10 How much is uber in Hawaii?
- 11 What time does the bus stop running Oahu?
- 12 Is there a bus that goes around Oahu?
- 13 How much is shuttle from Honolulu Airport to Waikiki?
- 14 What bus goes to Diamond Head from Waikiki?
- 15 Can you walk to Diamond Head from Waikiki?
How do you pay for the bus in Hawaii?
- Tel: 808.848.4444.
- Services: Bus, Paratransit.
- Forms of Payment: Cash, Debit/Credit Cards.
- Ways to Pay: Online Store.
- Bus Pass Sales Office.
- Monthly Pass: 30-Day – $60.
- Senior/Paratransit – $30/Annual; $60/Biennial.
- Split Payment Option: N/A.
How much is the bus in Hawaii?
1-Day Pass: $5.50 Ask your bus operator for the 1-Day Pass before placing your money in the farebox.
How much does the bus cost in Oahu?
If you’re looking to ride the bus without transferring, prices will remain the same, $2.50 for adults and $1.25 for children. If you’re planning to catch multiple busses in one day, however, the 1-day pass costs $5 for adults and $2.50 for children and can be bought on TheBus.
How do you pay for the bus in Waikiki?
Fares & Routes
- Adults: $2.50 one way, with 1 free transfer per trip (ask the driver for a transfer when you pay your fare)
- Students (grades 6-12 and under age 19): $1.25 one way.
- Seniors (65+ with reduced fare card or valid Medicare card) and persons with disabilities: $1 one way.
How do you pay for the bus in Honolulu?
Have Exact Change or Buy a Bus Pass A ride on the Honolulu bus costs a set price of $2.50. You need to have exact change, which you feed into a machine right next to the driver.
Do buses take card payments?
Contactless is a simple and secure way to pay for bus travel without needing cash. Look for the contactless symbol on your credit, debit or pre-paid cards. Most new cards are issued with this feature, however, if you’re not sure whether your card is contactless enabled please check with your bank or card issuer.
How much is the trolley in Honolulu?
How much does it cost to ride the Waikiki Trolley? The cost to ride the Waikiki Trolley ranges from $2 for a one-way fare to $15 up to $75 depending on which lines you wish to ride and the number of days you wish to ride. Only the PINK and YELLOW line is available for the $2 one-way fare (cash only).
How much is a senior bus pass in Honolulu?
Riders in the senior, Medicare and disabled category would pay a maximum of $60 annually, an increase of $25, The Honolulu Star-Advertiser reported Sunday. Those riders would see a single ride increase from $1 to $1.25.
How much is public transportation in Hawaii?
Each bus ride costs $2.50 and includes a limited-time transfer. Seniors, children (6-17) and individuals with disabilities are offered a discounted rate of $1.25 per ride. Children 5 & under free, one for each paying adult. Visitors can also purchase a four-day unlimited ride pass, called The Oahu Discovery Passport.
How much is uber in Hawaii?
How to estimate the price of a uber ride in Hawaii?
|UberX Hawaii, United States||UBERX||$2.55|
|UberXL Hawaii, United States||UBERXL||$3.85|
|uberX + Car Seat Hawaii, United States||uberX + Car Seat||$2.55|
|UberBLACK Hawaii, United States||UBERBLACK||$7|
What time does the bus stop running Oahu?
Runs most days between 6:30am to 10:20pm (Lanikai until 7pm).
Is there a bus that goes around Oahu?
Oahu does have a bus system that goes around the island. This means that if you don’t want to rent a car, it IS possible to get to some of the top spots on the island of Oahu without a car. Then maybe you can rent a car for a day or two to head to other parts of the island in order to save time on transportation.
How much is shuttle from Honolulu Airport to Waikiki?
Budget-minded travelers will appreciate Aloha Waikiki Shuttle. This shuttle from the airport costs $10 per person. Aloha Waikiki Shuttle also offers several tour transportation options to points of interest.
What bus goes to Diamond Head from Waikiki?
Bus lines to Diamond Head Trail in Urban Honolulu
|2||Waikiki – Diamond Head – Kcc||VIEW|
|14||St Louis Hts Via Kapahulu||VIEW|
|22||Sea Life Park||VIEW|
Can you walk to Diamond Head from Waikiki?
Walking from Waikiki to Diamond head is actually very doable as it’s just about a 5 km walk (3 miles). Taking it at a slow pace you should be able to cover it in under four hours. The Diamond Head hike difficulty level is likewise fairly moderate, and can be attempted by anyone in average physical condition.