- 1 How much is the express bus unlimited MetroCard?
- 2 What are the express buses in NYC?
- 3 How do I ride an express bus in NYC?
- 4 Can you pay with cash on NYC bus?
- 5 How many times can you swipe an unlimited MetroCard?
- 6 How much is the express bus from Staten Island to Manhattan?
- 7 What bus goes from Manhattan to the Bronx?
- 8 How much is the express bus from Brooklyn to Manhattan?
- 9 What bus goes from Manhattan to Queens?
- 10 How do you pay for the bus in NYC?
- 11 How do I pay for the bus in NYC with my phone?
- 12 Can I pay with card on bus?
- 13 Can you pay cash for NYC subway?
- 14 Can I use MetroCard for bus?
- 15 How much is the bus fare for seniors in NYC?
How much is the express bus unlimited MetroCard?
Unlimited Ride MetroCard passes are also available. The 7-Day Unlimited Ride MetroCard, the 30-Day Unlimited Ride MetroCard, and the 7-Day Express Bus Plus MetroCard costs $33, $127, and $62, respectively. MetroCards produced specifically for use on the JFK AirTrain service to/from JFK Airport are available.
What are the express buses in NYC?
- 6.1 New York City Transit. 6.1.1 Staten Island Express routes. 184.108.40.206 Other X- routes.
- 6.2 MTA Bus Company.
- 6.3 Command Bus Company (special service)
- 6.4 Caravan Bus Systems (temporary operation)
- 6.5 Metro Apple Express (MAX)
- 6.6 Red & Tan in Hudson County.
- 6.7 Atlantic Express.
How do I ride an express bus in NYC?
- Board via the front door.
- Insert your MetroCard into the farebox near the driver, with the front of the card facing you and the black strip on the right.
Can you pay with cash on NYC bus?
Purchase your MetroCard or SingleRide Ticket. You can pay with credit or debit cards at all vending machines, though only the large ones accept cash. Subway stations only accept cash. You can also pay cash on the bus in exact change. For an express bus, the fare is $6.50 USD.
How many times can you swipe an unlimited MetroCard?
Unlimited Ride fares cannot be used more than once every 18 minutes. This is designed to prevent fraudulent use of the card by multiple people. Subway station agents cannot override the 18-minute rule— you must wait for the time to expire.
How much is the express bus from Staten Island to Manhattan?
The fare for MTA express buses, responsible for transporting tens of thousands of Staten Islanders to and from Manhattan on a daily basis, has increased from $6.50 to $6.75.
What bus goes from Manhattan to the Bronx?
Express Bus from Manhattan The BxM11 express bus makes stops along Madison Avenue, between 26th and 99th Streets, then travels directly to the Zoo’s Bronx River entrance (Gate B).
How much is the express bus from Brooklyn to Manhattan?
When you use a pay-per-ride MetroCard, a single subway or local bus ride costs $2.75. An Express Bus ride costs $6.50.
What bus goes from Manhattan to Queens?
Manhattan to Queens by bus. The bus journey time between Manhattan and Queens is around 38 min and covers a distance of around 10 miles. The fastest bus normally takes 33 min. Operated by MTA, the Manhattan to Queens bus service departs from E 57 St/ 3 Av and arrives in Woodhaven Bl /101 Av.
How do you pay for the bus in NYC?
Pay Your Fare You need the exact fare — $2.75 in nickels, dimes, and quarters or a subway token. Our bus operators don’t make change and fare boxes don’t accept dollar bills or pennies. MetroCards, available at subway stations, can also be used to pay your fare on buses.
How do I pay for the bus in NYC with my phone?
Rolling out a fast and convenient way to pay OMNY is the MTA’s new fare payment system. With OMNY, you can use your own contactless card or smart device to make fare payments and enter the system. OMNY will combine fare payments and mobile ticketing across subways, buses, and commuter rail.
Can I pay with card on bus?
Contactless is a simple and secure way to pay for bus travel without needing cash. Look for the contactless symbol on your credit, debit or pre-paid cards. Most new cards are issued with this feature, however, if you’re not sure whether your card is contactless enabled please check with your bank or card issuer.
Can you pay cash for NYC subway?
You can use cash, credit, or debit cards to make your purchase. New York City subway fares are $2.75 per trip.
Can I use MetroCard for bus?
Pay-Per-Ride MetroCard is accepted on MTA New York City Transit subways, local buses, and express buses.
How much is the bus fare for seniors in NYC?
The reduced fare is half the base fare. (For example, the base fare for subways and local buses is $2.75, so the reduced fare is $1.35.) Your reduced- fare card will have your name and photo on it. If you don’t have your card with you, you can pay the reduced fare in cash.