- 1 How do you activate the bus in Stardew Valley?
- 2 How do I get my Pam’s job back from Stardew Valley?
- 3 How do you unlock the Stardew bus on Reddit?
- 4 How do I get to the desert Stardew?
- 5 What is the fastest way to make money in Stardew Valley?
- 6 How do you unlock Stardew casino?
- 7 Should you tell Pam You paid for her house?
- 8 What does Pam love?
- 9 How do I get Pam’s new house?
- 10 Should I buy lava Katana?
- 11 What’s the skull key for in Stardew Valley?
- 12 Can you get pregnant in Stardew Valley?
- 13 What does give the Sand Dragon his last meal mean in Stardew Valley?
- 14 What does the bath do in Stardew Valley?
How do you activate the bus in Stardew Valley?
- Unlock the Community Center.
- Unlock the Vault Room, this usually requires completing four bundles within the first two rooms.
- Complete the Vault Room Bundle.
- If the player goes the Joja path, the Bus costs 40,000g to repair.
How do I get my Pam’s job back from Stardew Valley?
Pam is the local bus driver but since the local bus has broken down Pam is out of work but fret not, you can totally repair the bus and get Pam her job back. All you need to do is complete the Community Center bundle for the bus repair or if you go the Joja Mart route you can just buy the bus repair for gold.
How do you unlock the Stardew bus on Reddit?
You unlock the Bus Repair by completing the entire Vault bundle. This will cost you 42.5k to complete. The Vault becomes unlocked when you complete any 4 bundles.
How do I get to the desert Stardew?
Warping is the only way to reach the Desert when Pam is not at work. Pam will patiently wait by the Bus for the rest of the day (to 2:00 am even) to drive you back to Stardew Valley.
What is the fastest way to make money in Stardew Valley?
Stardew Valley tips: How to make money quick, avoid sleeping, and more
- Invest in crops as soon as possible.
- Learn which are the most valuable crops per season.
- It’s hip to be square.
- Don’t worry about animals too soon.
- Prioritise wood.
- Unlock the beach bridge first.
- Mine the mines for all they’ve got.
- Fish until you flop.
How do you unlock Stardew casino?
The Casino is located in the Calico Desert accessed through the back door of the Oasis. Access is initially blocked by the Bouncer until “The Mysterious Qi” quest is completed. 100, or 10g:1q value. Qi coins are used for both gambling and purchasing items inside the Casino, and aren’t able to be converted back to gold.
Should you tell Pam You paid for her house?
Community Upgrade Once the house is built, entering the town from the Bus Stop will trigger a cutscene during which the player can choose to tell Pam who paid for the home or to remain anonymous. Regardless of the choice, friendship with Pam will increase by 4 hearts.
What does Pam love?
Pam loves Cactus Fruit, Mead, Beer, Pale Ale, Parsnip Soup, Glazed Yams, and Parsnip. You can also impress her with every item loved by most villagers.
How do I get Pam’s new house?
Perhaps the coolest thing we’ve found so far is a new “Community Upgrade” option that becomes available from Robin the carpenter after you’ve fully upgraded your home. For the low low price of 500,000 gold, you can build a home for Pam, the bus driver who lives in a trailer with her daughter Penny.
Should I buy lava Katana?
The sword is definitely worthwhile. It’ll get you through the Skull Mine fine. Also, if for some reason you screw up and lose the sword better than it, you can cry to yourself while cutting slimes and snakes more slowly. It’s a pretty good sword and much better than obsidian edge.
What’s the skull key for in Stardew Valley?
The Skull Key is obtained on Floor 120 of The Mines. It unlocks the door to the Skull Cavern in The Desert and the Junimo Kart arcade game in The Stardrop Saloon. Once obtained, it can be found in the wallet in the The Player’s Menu on the Skills tab.
Can you get pregnant in Stardew Valley?
Biological children If you maintain a 10-heart relationship with your spouse, already have the nursery, and have been married for at least 7 days, there is a ≈5% chance that you will be asked if you want to have a child. If you agree, the baby will be born after 14 days and appear in the crib in the nursery.
What does give the Sand Dragon his last meal mean in Stardew Valley?
The third part of the quest is to “feed the sand dragon his last meal ” which is when you must take a Solar Essence to the Calico Desert and ” give ” it to the giant skull to the southwest of the bus stop. Once that is done, a fourth note will tell you to check the woodpile next to your house.
What does the bath do in Stardew Valley?
Effects. Similar to other Harvest Moon games, the Bath House helps recover energy over time, but quickly. This makes it a valuable area to visit, as it provides a free way to recharge your energy.