- 1 How do you say bus in Taiwan?
- 2 Which verb is used as take transportation in Chinese?
- 3 What does OU mean in Chinese?
- 4 Is there a word for yes in Chinese?
- 5 How do you pay for buses in Taiwan?
- 6 What is hello in Taiwan?
- 7 How do you say MRT in Chinese?
- 8 What kind of transportation does China have?
- 9 Is OU a Chinese last name?
- 10 Is Ao a name?
- 11 How do you say yes in a cute way?
- 12 How do you say yes in British accent?
- 13 What does mei you mean in Chinese?
How do you say bus in Taiwan?
Buses in Taiwan are commonly referred to as gōngchē (公車), compared to mainland China’s gōngjiāochē (公交车).
Which verb is used as take transportation in Chinese?
Modes of Transport in Chinese You can also use the term 打车 (dǎ chē) when talking about taking a taxi. To say ‘ ride ‘, we use the character 骑 (qí) instead of 坐(zuò). Bicycle can also be 自行车 (zì xíng chē). If you want to talk about going somewhere on foot, then the verb 走(zǒu) is used.
What does OU mean in Chinese?
English translation of 偶 ( ou / ŏu ) – even in Chinese.
Is there a word for yes in Chinese?
1. 是 (shì) One way to say “ yes ” in Chinese is 是, or shì in pinyin.
How do you pay for buses in Taiwan?
Bus fare is paid in cash or with contactless smart cards on board.
- Coin: One-segment ticket, regular NT$15; Two-segment ticket, regular NT$30; Three-segment, NT$45.
- Electronic payment: Just lightly swipe your card over the sensor zone, and payment is automatically completed with the beeping of the reader.
What is hello in Taiwan?
Hello = ni hao 你好 Goodbye = zai jian 再見 Good morning = zai an 早安 Good afternoon = wu an 午安
How do you say MRT in Chinese?
Chinese words: 捷運, MRT, mass rapid transit.
What kind of transportation does China have?
China has all the types of transport you can find in your home country: Cars, taxis, bicycles, buses, trains and planes. Some of these are extremely high-tech. Trains in China, for example, are amongst the most modern – and fastest – trains in the world.
Is OU a Chinese last name?
Ou is the pinyin romanization of the Chinese surnames 区/區 and 欧/歐, which share a common origin with the compound surname Ouyang (歐陽), from the ruling family of the State of Yue during the Spring and Autumn period. They are commonly romanized as Au or Ao in Cantonese.
Is Ao a name?
Áo is the Mandarin pinyin and Wade–Giles romanization of the Chinese surname written 敖 in Chinese character. Ao is listed 375th in the Song dynasty classic text Hundred Family Surnames. As of 2008, it is the 261st most common surname in China, shared by 250,000 people.
How do you say yes in a cute way?
Different Ways to Say YES
- No problem!
- You bet!
- Of course.
How do you say yes in British accent?
When you begin to speak English, it’s essential to get used to the common sounds of the language, and the best way to do this is to check out the phonetics. Below is the UK transcription for ‘ yes ‘: Modern IPA: jɛ́s. Traditional IPA: jes.
What does mei you mean in Chinese?
没有 (méi yǒu) in Mandarin means haven’t, hasn’t, doesn’t exist, to not have, and to not be.