- 1 How do you thank a bus driver?
- 2 Does thanking the bus driver do anything?
- 3 What button do you press to thank the bus driver on fortnite?
- 4 Why do you thank the bus driver in fortnite?
- 5 What is a good gift for a bus driver?
- 6 How do you thank the bus driver on mobile?
- 7 What happens when you don’t thank the bus driver?
- 8 How do you not thank a bus driver?
How do you thank a bus driver?
On PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch simply press down on the D-Pad while in the Battle Bus. That’s the lower button on the left side of your controller. You’ll see your gamertag pop up on the screen followed by “thanked the bus driver.” He never says “You’re welcome” but we know he (or she) appreciates it.
Does thanking the bus driver do anything?
2 Answers. It does not provide any gameplay advantage to thank the bus driver. It is just a little fun thing, probably based on the ” thanking the bus driver makes you a better/more successful person” meme.
Now players can hit the B key on computers, or press down on D-pad on console, to thank the driver before jumping out of the battle bus. On the bottom left of the screen, a message will display saying “[player] has thanked the bus driver.”
Why do you thank the bus driver in fortnite?
This is because it is now one of the tasks to tackle in the Fortnite 14 Days of Summer challenges. The in-joke stems from a petition started in summer 2018, asking Epic to “add the ability to thank the bus driver before jumping out of the battle bus in Fortnite ” (via gaminglyf).
What is a good gift for a bus driver?
14 Gift Ideas School Bus Drivers Will Love
- Thanks for Leading the Way Mug. This cute Peanuts-inspired mug is a great gift idea for a dedicated bus driver.
- School Bus Driver Locket Necklace.
- School Bus Planter.
- World’s Best Bus Driver Mug.
- This is how I roll tee.
- School Bus Earrings.
- Charm Bracelet for Bus Drivers.
How do you thank the bus driver on mobile?
Thanking the bus driver on mobile ( for either Android or iOS devices) meanwhile, requires players to touch the emote icon on the right side of the screen while they’re still in the battle bus. Playing 11 matches may seem excessive, but players can speed up the process if they want by dying as soon as they land.
What happens when you don’t thank the bus driver?
To finish the Fortnite Deadpool Week 1 challenges, players will need to do one simple thing: Don’t thank the bus driver. Once you return to the menu, you ‘ll be rewarded with a Deadpool banner and will be one step closer to earning the Fortnite Deadpool skin.
How do you not thank a bus driver?
To jump out of the Battle Bus without thanking the bus driver, simply press the jump button and don’t touch the d-pad.