- 1 Where can I buy a bus pass in Spokane WA?
- 2 Where can I buy a Phoenix bus pass?
- 3 Where can I buy Milwaukee bus passes?
- 4 Where can I buy Orange County bus passes?
- 5 How much is a Spokane bus pass?
- 6 How do you pay for the bus in Minneapolis?
- 7 Do buses take card payments?
- 8 How much is a bus pass in Phoenix?
- 9 How much is a 7 day bus pass in Phoenix?
- 10 How much is it to ride the Milwaukee bus?
- 11 How do you get around Milwaukee without a car?
- 12 How do I get an MCard?
- 13 How do I pay for my OCTA bus?
- 14 How much is a bus pass in California?
- 15 How much is it to ride the bus in Orange County?
Where can I buy a bus pass in Spokane WA?
Purchase Passes at Local Retail Outlets
- Albertsons: 3010 E 57th Ave, (South Hill) 6250 N Nevada, (North Spokane )
- nom nom (select locations): 1023 W Wellesley. 15504 E 4th Ave.
- Rosauers: 1808 W 3rd Avenue. 10618 E Sprague Avenue.
- Super One Foods: 830 E 29th Ave.
- Huckleberry’s: 926 S Monroe.
- Yoke’s: 210 E. North Foothills Drive.
- Safeway: 2509 E 29th Ave. Spokane.
Where can I buy a Phoenix bus pass?
Passes can be purchased from fare vending machines, online, transit centers or at nearly 800 Valley-wide retail locations. Visit valleymetro.org for a complete list. Express/RAPID refers to express bus service, which has an upgraded cost.
Where can I buy Milwaukee bus passes?
Purchase the M• CARD and Add Fare Transit fare can be purchased in the Office of the Milwaukee County Clerk from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. We accept cash and credit/debit cards. There is a convenience fee of 3% for all credit/debit card transactions.
Where can I buy Orange County bus passes?
Retail Locations Pick up your pass at your local Orange County Ralphs, Northgate, Vons, or Pavilions supermarket. Please check with the retailer about the pass you want to purchase. Not all pass types are sold at every location.
How much is a Spokane bus pass?
The regular price is $60. The Spokane Youth Card, a partnership with the City of Spokane, Spokane Public Schools, and Spokane Transit has been suspended for 2020 due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
How do you pay for the bus in Minneapolis?
As you get on the bus, put cash in the farebox next to the driver. Fareboxes accept dollar bills, coins or tokens, but change is not available. If you have a Go-To Card, Metropass, U-Pass, College Pass or Student Pass, touch it to the Go-To logo on the card reader as you board.
Do buses take card payments?
Contactless is a simple and secure way to pay for bus travel without needing cash. Look for the contactless symbol on your credit, debit or pre-paid cards. Most new cards are issued with this feature, however, if you’re not sure whether your card is contactless enabled please check with your bank or card issuer.
How much is a bus pass in Phoenix?
The one-way cost is $2.00 for local bus and an All-Day pass is $4.00. The one-way cost is $3.25 for RAPID and Express buses and $6.50 for an All-Day pass. Many employers offer discount bus passes or you can buy a monthly pass at one of the transit centers. The fare box is located at the front of the bus.
How much is a 7 day bus pass in Phoenix?
7, 15, and 31 Day Local Passes: 1- Day – $4.00, 7 – Day – $20.00, 15- Day – $33.00 and 31- Day – $64.00.
How much is it to ride the Milwaukee bus?
|M•CARD/ Ride MCTS App Ride||$2|
How do you get around Milwaukee without a car?
- Driving. Milwaukee is conveniently located at the intersection of I-94 and I-43.
- Walking. Milwaukee’s compact downtown makes it easily walkable!
- Public Transportation. Buses run throughout downtown Milwaukee and the rest of the county, including special shuttles to summertime lakefront events.
How do I get an MCard?
Where to buy an Annual MCard
- Online – Simply apply and pay online and we’ll deliver it straight to your door in 5 – 7 working days.
- From a Bus Station Travel Centre – please visit a Bus Station Travel Centre at least one week ahead of when you want to start your travel and we’ll deliver your new Annual MCard to your home address.
How do I pay for my OCTA bus?
How to Pay. After you decide when to arrive at your bus stop, you need to have payment ready. You can either buy a ticket on the bus, use our mobile app, purchase by mail, phone or at an OCTA location. Rider tip: Have exact fare or use the OC Bus mobile app.
How much is a bus pass in California?
Monthly Pass: Regular 30-Day Pass – $65. Reduced 30-Day Pass – $24.
How much is it to ride the bus in Orange County?
Fares & Passes
|SINGLE RIDE FARE|
|Single Ride Fare||$2.00|