- 1 Where do Greyhound buses leave from NYC?
- 2 How do I get from JFK to Greyhound station?
- 3 How much is a Greyhound bus ticket to New York?
- 4 What is the name of the bus station in New York City?
- 5 Do Greyhound buses stop for food?
- 6 Is Greyhound or Megabus better?
- 7 Is there a bus that goes to JFK airport?
- 8 How much is Greyhound bus tickets to Atlantic City?
- 9 What cities does Greyhound go to?
- 10 How can I get a discount on Greyhound?
- 11 How do I get around cheap in NYC?
- 12 Can you ride Greyhound without ID?
- 13 Is Penn Station and Port Authority the same?
- 14 Where does Trailways pick up in NYC?
- 15 Are busses running in New York?
Where do Greyhound buses leave from NYC?
Greyhound goes in/out of the Port Authority terminal (8th Ave & 40-42nd St) – which you know is primarily commuter buses – over 7,000 per day.
How do I get from JFK to Greyhound station?
Take the JFK Airtrain to the Manhattan bound E train whick will take you to 42nd street Port Authority bus terminal. That’s where greyhound is. Greyhound to Philly bought in advance is $10-12 and takes 2 hours.
How much is a Greyhound bus ticket to New York?
Greyhound Bus to New York, New York from $15.
What is the name of the bus station in New York City?
|Port Authority Bus Terminal|
|Location||625 8th Avenue New York, NY United States|
|Coordinates||40°45′24″N 73°59′28″WCoordinates: 40°45′24″N 73°59′28″W|
|Owned by||Port Authority of New York and New Jersey|
Do Greyhound buses stop for food?
We don’t sell food or drink on our buses, so it’s a good idea to stock up on food and drinks before boarding (not alcoholic drinks though, they’re not allowed). But if you forget, the bus does stop frequently (check your itinerary to see how often), and some stops will have places to buy food.
Is Greyhound or Megabus better?
Megabus offered a slightly better price and a younger clientele. Greyhound had better places to wait and more convenient travel times. Each offered an uneventful 2-hour and 20-minute nonstop trip along I-71. No significant traffic or construction slowed us down in either direction.
Is there a bus that goes to JFK airport?
From JFK Airport there are several bus options to get to Manhattan or other locations around: Bus stop in JFK Airport is located in Terminal 5. In order to get there if you are in another terminal, you need to take the AirTrain.
How much is Greyhound bus tickets to Atlantic City?
Bus from New York to Atlantic City from $27 | Greyhound.
What cities does Greyhound go to?
Check out our city guidesWhere will you go?
- Albany. Explore Albany. Albany.
- Albuquerque. Explore Albuquerque. Albuquerque.
- Atlanta. Explore Atlanta. Atlanta.
- Atlantic City. Explore Atlantic City. Atlantic City.
- Baltimore. Explore Baltimore. Baltimore.
- Baton Rouge. Explore Baton Rouge.
- Biloxi. Explore Biloxi.
- Birmingham. Explore Birmingham.
How can I get a discount on Greyhound?
Greyhound salutes active as well as retired military service members by giving them special discounts. Both members and their family will be given a 10% off their bus fare. You can get this Greyhound coupon at the station or online with your Veterans Advantage Card.
How do I get around cheap in NYC?
Taking a bus to and from NYC can often be the most inexpensive way to get to Manhattan. Some popular bus company names are Megabus, Boltbus, and Greyhound and most bus companies will drop passengers off at major landmarks.
Can you ride Greyhound without ID?
Do I need an ID to board my bus? Yes, Greyhound requires you to present an ID to an agent to board the bus. Make sure you have identification issued by a government agency that meets the carrier’s requirements.
Is Penn Station and Port Authority the same?
Port Authority Bus Terminal (PABT) is less than 1/2 mile from Penn Station.
Where does Trailways pick up in NYC?
We will have a bus waiting for you on 11th avenue between 44th and 45th street (Directly across the street from Gotham Market).
Are busses running in New York?
NEW YORK (WABC) — The MTA has resumed regular weekday service as New York City with precautions in place to ensure the safety of essential workers and all New Yorkers. Regular weekday and weekend subway service on most lines. Regular weekday school-closed bus service on most routes. Restored service on express buses.