- 1 How do you pay for the bus in San Diego?
- 2 Where can you buy Compass cards?
- 3 Where can I buy GRT bus tickets near me?
- 4 How do I get a compass card online?
- 5 Can you pay with cash on buses?
- 6 How much is San Diego bus fare?
- 7 Can I buy a compass card at 7-Eleven?
- 8 How much is the blue compass card?
- 9 Can I buy Compass card at London Drugs?
- 10 How do I get an easy go card?
- 11 Where can I buy bus tickets in Kitchener?
- 12 How much is a bus pass in Kitchener?
- 13 Can I tap my credit card on the bus?
- 14 Can you put your compass card on your phone?
- 15 Where can I reload my compass card?
How do you pay for the bus in San Diego?
Bus: pay your fare or tap your Compass Card in the designated area. If you’re using a Compass Cloud pass, the operator will ask to see your active pass and may ask you to activate the QR code, tap the animation, or exit the application and open the ticket again to verify the ticket is valid.
Where can you buy Compass cards?
Compass Cards can be purchased and reloaded online, at CVMs, or in person at our Stadium–Chinatown or West Coast Express offices.
Where can I buy GRT bus tickets near me?
GRT Customer Service Centre, 105 King St. E., Kitchener. Ainslie Street Terminal. By calling 519-585-7597 ext. MobilityPLUS customers can also purchase tickets from the following places:
- K-W Accessibility, 659 King St.
- Rockway Centre, 1405 King St.
- Kitchener Downtown Community Centre, 35B Weber St.
How do I get a compass card online?
Compass Cards can be purchased online, by phone (604.398. 2042), or in person at the following locations: Compass Card Vending Machines located at: SkyTrain, SeaBus and West Coast Express stations.
Can you pay with cash on buses?
Will you still let customers pay by cash on your buses? Customers will still be able to pay with cash for their fare, but they will need to have the exact fare ready for their journey as our drivers won’t be able to issue change.
How much is San Diego bus fare?
|One Way Fares||Adult/Youth||Senior/ Disabled/ Medicare*|
|MTS Rapid Express/Premium (Routes 280, 290)||$5||$2.50|
Can I buy a compass card at 7-Eleven?
The 7 – Eleven in the Domestic Terminal sells Compass products.
How much is the blue compass card?
Full fare pricing table
|DayPass Compass Card /Ticket|
|Pass Type||All Zones – All Day|
Can I buy Compass card at London Drugs?
Compass Cards can be purchased and reloaded at the listed London Drugs locations. We have Compass Card machines in 18 of our London Drugs stores throughout the Greater Vancouver area.
How do I get an easy go card?
Welcome to My EasyGO online
- Create an account. Click the “Create an account” button on the right to create a new account and register your card.
- Reload your card without an account. Click the “Add products to your card ” button on the right.
- Log into an existing account. If you have a My EasyGO account, enter your email address and password below.
Where can I buy bus tickets in Kitchener?
Purchase passes and stored value
|GRT Customer Service Centre||105 King St. E., Kitchener|
|Ainslie Street Terminal||35 Ainslie St. S., Cambridge|
|Conestoga College Doon Campus Bookstore||299 Doon Valley Dr., Kitchener|
|Kiwanis Transit||13 Industrial Dr., Elmira ON|
How much is a bus pass in Kitchener?
|Type of Pass||Price|
|Adult monthly pass Learn more about the adult monthly pass||$90.00||No change|
|Day pass – single or family Single use: For unlimited travel on one calendar day. Family use: For unlimited travel for a family on Saturday, Sunday or statutory holiday. Learn more about the day pass||$8.50||No change|
Can I tap my credit card on the bus?
Tap to Pay is convenient Make sure you tap out with the same payment method you tapped in with. Remember: buses require a tap in only, and if you’re starting your journey on the bus using a credit card, you have full transferability across all modes over starting your journey with cash.
Can you put your compass card on your phone?
Our Compass Card app The Compass Card app is available for iPhones or Android smartphones. All you have to do is search ‘ compass card ‘ in the App Store or in Google Play.
Where can I reload my compass card?
Look for the Compass Card donation bins at the following stations:
- Stadium–Chinatown Station ( Compass Customer Service Centre entrance)
- Broadway–City Hall Station.
- Vancouver City Centre Station.
- Waterfront Station.
- West Coast Express Office.
- YVR Airport Station.
- Burrard Station.