- 1 Where can I buy a bus pass in Spokane WA?
- 2 Where can I buy an OC bus pass?
- 3 Where can I buy a bus pass in Las Vegas?
- 4 Where can I buy a bus pass in Riverside?
- 5 How much is a Spokane bus pass?
- 6 How do you pay for the bus in Minneapolis?
- 7 How do you pay for OC bus?
- 8 How do you use mobile bus tickets?
- 9 How much is a 3-day bus pass in Vegas?
- 10 How do you get around in Vegas without a car?
- 11 Where can I buy a 3-day bus pass in Las Vegas?
- 12 How much is a bus pass in Riverside?
- 13 How much is a bus pass in Cleveland?
Where can I buy a bus pass in Spokane WA?
Purchase Passes at Local Retail Outlets
- Albertsons: 3010 E 57th Ave, (South Hill) 6250 N Nevada, (North Spokane )
- nom nom (select locations): 1023 W Wellesley. 15504 E 4th Ave.
- Rosauers: 1808 W 3rd Avenue. 10618 E Sprague Avenue.
- Super One Foods: 830 E 29th Ave.
- Huckleberry’s: 926 S Monroe.
- Yoke’s: 210 E. North Foothills Drive.
- Safeway: 2509 E 29th Ave. Spokane.
Where can I buy an OC bus pass?
Pick up your pass at your local Orange County Ralphs, Northgate, Vons, or Pavilions supermarket. Please check with the retailer about the pass you want to purchase. Not all pass types are sold at every location.
Where can I buy a bus pass in Las Vegas?
Passes can be purchased in person at the Bonneville Transit Center, RTC Administration Building, and vendor locations throughout town.
Where can I buy a bus pass in Riverside?
For the most up-to-date list of pass outlets in your area, please call the Customer Information Center at (951) 565-5002. Passes are not accepted on Dial-A-Ride.
- Beaumont City Hall.
- 550 E. 6th St.
- Circle K. 13120 Magnolia Ave.
- Corona Public Library. 650 S.
- GLEN AVON.
- Tony K Market.
How much is a Spokane bus pass?
The regular price is $60. The Spokane Youth Card, a partnership with the City of Spokane, Spokane Public Schools, and Spokane Transit has been suspended for 2020 due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
How do you pay for the bus in Minneapolis?
As you get on the bus, put cash in the farebox next to the driver. Fareboxes accept dollar bills, coins or tokens, but change is not available. If you have a Go-To Card, Metropass, U-Pass, College Pass or Student Pass, touch it to the Go-To logo on the card reader as you board.
How do you pay for OC bus?
You can either buy a ticket on the bus, use our mobile app, purchase by mail, phone or at an OCTA location. Rider tip: Have exact fare or use the OC Bus mobile app. You can use coins and/or dollar bills, but our fareboxes can’t make change.
How do you use mobile bus tickets?
Simply scan your mobile ticket when you hop on board, and you’re ready to go. You can buy tickets securely through the app with your bank card, Apple Pay or Google Pay, and speed up future purchases with the handy ‘Buy Again’ option.
How much is a 3-day bus pass in Vegas?
Fares: A two-hour bus pass costs $6, a 24-hour pass costs $8, and a three – day pass costs $20. Buses require exact fare.
How do you get around in Vegas without a car?
The Las Vegas Monorail. One of the fastest and most convenient ways to travel the Strip is to take the Las Vegas Monorail. This transit system stretches 4 miles along the east side of Las Vegas Boulevard from the MGM Grand north to the SLS Las Vegas at Sahara Avenue.
Where can I buy a 3-day bus pass in Las Vegas?
You can get a 2-hour and 24-hour passes at all Ticket Vending Machines (TVMs) along the Vegas Strip and on-board the Deuce. The 3 – day pass is only available on Deuce Buses, using the new rideRTC transit app, or at select TVMs. The 30- day pass is only available using the new rideRTC transit app, or at select TVMs.
How much is a bus pass in Riverside?
|Local and RapidLink Fixed Route Fares|
|Fare Categories||Base Fares||30-Day Pass|
|Youth (age 18 and under)||$1.75 FREE*||N/A|
|Senior / Disabled||75¢||$30|
How much is a bus pass in Cleveland?
You are here
|1-Day Cleveland Pass||$5.00|
|2-Day Cleveland Pass||$10.00|
|4-Day Cleveland Pass||$20.00|