- 1 What direction is the bus facing?
- 2 Which direction is the school bus Travelling?
- 3 Which direction is the RV traveling brain teaser?
- 4 Can you guess who is left handed and why?
- 5 Which figure should be placed in the empty triangle?
- 6 Is the inner shape a real circle?
- 7 Which bus is bidirectional bus?
- 8 Who is left handed brain teaser?
- 9 What is a bus in a logic problem?
- 10 How do you test if you are left handed?
- 11 Can you tell who is left handed riddle?
What direction is the bus facing?
This is first key to solving the brain-teaser. 2 For people in the UK and India where people drive on the left side of the road, the bus is going towards the right. 3 For people in US and other countries where they drive on the right side of the road, the bus would be traveling left.
Which direction is the school bus Travelling?
The answer? Well, if you’re in the U.K., where they drive on the left-hand side of the road, the answer is that the bus is traveling to the right. If you’re in the U.S. and driving on the right, the bus is going to the left.
When most people are shown this brain teaser, they often answer “ left.” Why? “Because you can’t see the door.” Obviously, this works in countries where you drive on the right side of the road, like the US and continental Europe; it would be the reverse in countries where you drive on the left side, such as the UK.
Can you guess who is left handed and why?
Answer: It’s irregular to serve drinks with left hand for a right handed person. So the answer is 5! Click on the pin for more brain teasers!
Which figure should be placed in the empty triangle?
Which figure should be placed in the empty triangle? SOLUTION: The top number minus the bottom left-hand number is multiplied by the bottom right-hand number to give the number inside the triangle.
Is the inner shape a real circle?
Answer: yes, they’re both true circles!
Which bus is bidirectional bus?
Data bus is Bidirectional because the Microprocessor can read data from memory or write data to the memory. Normally Control bus is unidirectional.
So, the correct answer is: It’s the waiter! It’s conventional to carry a tray in your left hand in order to be able to move the plates with your right hand.
What is a bus in a logic problem?
In computer parlance a bus is usually a group of signal lines connecting multiple devices.
How do you test if you are left handed?
Left – handedness test
- Imagine the centre of your back is itching.
- Interlock your fingers.
- Imagine you are applauding.
- Wink at an imaginary friend straight in front of you.
- Put your hands behind your back, one holding the other.
- Someone in front of you is shouting but you cannot hear the words.
Can you tell who is left handed riddle?
Who Is Left – Handed Riddle. It’s irregular to serve drinks with left hand for a right – handed person. So, the answer is 5.