- 1 Which direction is the school bus Travelling?
- 2 Which direction is the RV traveling brain teaser?
- 3 Who is left handed brain teaser?
- 4 Can you guess who is left handed and why?
- 5 Which bus is bidirectional bus?
- 6 Which figure should be placed in the empty triangle?
- 7 Can you tell who is left handed riddle?
- 8 How do I fix my brain teaser?
- 9 Which glass gets full first?
- 10 Are you a true left-handed?
- 11 How can I tell if I’m ambidextrous?
Which direction is the school bus Travelling?
The answer? Well, if you’re in the U.K., where they drive on the left-hand side of the road, the answer is that the bus is traveling to the right. If you’re in the U.S. and driving on the right, the bus is going to the left.
When most people are shown this brain teaser, they often answer “ left.” Why? “Because you can’t see the door.” Obviously, this works in countries where you drive on the right side of the road, like the US and continental Europe; it would be the reverse in countries where you drive on the left side, such as the UK.
So, the correct answer is: It’s the waiter! It’s conventional to carry a tray in your left hand in order to be able to move the plates with your right hand.
Can you guess who is left handed and why?
Answer: It’s irregular to serve drinks with left hand for a right handed person. So the answer is 5! Click on the pin for more brain teasers!
Which bus is bidirectional bus?
Data bus is Bidirectional because the Microprocessor can read data from memory or write data to the memory. Normally Control bus is unidirectional.
Which figure should be placed in the empty triangle?
Which figure should be placed in the empty triangle? SOLUTION: The top number minus the bottom left-hand number is multiplied by the bottom right-hand number to give the number inside the triangle.
Can you tell who is left handed riddle?
Who Is Left – Handed Riddle. It’s irregular to serve drinks with left hand for a right – handed person. So, the answer is 5.
How To Answer Brainteaser Questions
- Take a moment to carefully consider the question. Don’t feel like you have to blurt out the first answer that comes to mind.
- Ask any clarifying questions. Make sure you understand the question and what the interviewer is looking for.
- Walk through your thinking process out loud.
Which glass gets full first?
Here is the answer: The number 6 glass will be filled first.
Are you a true left-handed?
We all have our own view of whether we are left – handed or not and, ultimately, that is the the test – if you consider yourself to be left – handed then you are! That said, most people are mixed in their handedness and it is rare for people to do everything with just one hand or side of their body.
How can I tell if I’m ambidextrous?
- It feels the same with both hands.
- It feels like you applied a little more pressure with your dominant fist.
- It feels like you applied a lot more pressure with your dominant fist.