- 1 Which direction is the bus going?
- 2 In which direction is the bus pictured below traveling answer?
- 3 Which direction is the RV traveling brain teaser?
- 4 Can you guess who is left handed and why?
- 5 Is the inner shape a real circle?
- 6 Which figure should be placed in the empty triangle?
- 7 Which bus is bidirectional bus?
- 8 What is a bus in a logic problem?
- 9 Who is left handed brain teaser?
- 10 Are you a true left-handed?
- 11 Can you tell who is left-handed riddle?
- 12 How can you tell if someone is left-handed?
Which direction is the bus going?
The fact that you can’t see the doors means they are on the other side. This is first key to solving the brain-teaser. 2 For people in the UK and India where people drive on the left side of the road, the bus is going towards the right.
In which direction is the bus pictured below traveling answer?
In which direction is the bus pictured below traveling? Do you know the answer? The only possible answers are “left” or “right.”
When most people are shown this brain teaser, they often answer “ left.” Why? “Because you can’t see the door.” Obviously, this works in countries where you drive on the right side of the road, like the US and continental Europe; it would be the reverse in countries where you drive on the left side, such as the UK.
Can you guess who is left handed and why?
Answer: It’s irregular to serve drinks with left hand for a right handed person. So the answer is 5! Click on the pin for more brain teasers!
Is the inner shape a real circle?
Answer: yes, they’re both true circles!
Which figure should be placed in the empty triangle?
Which figure should be placed in the empty triangle? SOLUTION: The top number minus the bottom left-hand number is multiplied by the bottom right-hand number to give the number inside the triangle.
Which bus is bidirectional bus?
Data bus is Bidirectional because the Microprocessor can read data from memory or write data to the memory. Normally Control bus is unidirectional.
What is a bus in a logic problem?
In computer parlance a bus is usually a group of signal lines connecting multiple devices.
So, the correct answer is: It’s the waiter! It’s conventional to carry a tray in your left hand in order to be able to move the plates with your right hand.
Are you a true left-handed?
We all have our own view of whether we are left – handed or not and, ultimately, that is the the test – if you consider yourself to be left – handed then you are! That said, most people are mixed in their handedness and it is rare for people to do everything with just one hand or side of their body.
Can you tell who is left-handed riddle?
Who Is Left – Handed Riddle. It’s irregular to serve drinks with left hand for a right – handed person. So, the answer is 5.
How can you tell if someone is left-handed?
7 Ways To Know If Someone Is A Lefty
- 2) Observe The Hand They Use When They Take A Selfie.
- 3) Notepad And Pens Will Always Be On The Left.
- 4) Notice The Way They Do Their Work.
- 5) Observe The Ink Smear On That Pinky.
- 6) Using The Left Hand To Answer The Phone.
- 7) Look At Which Hand Their Watch Are Wore On.