- 1 Is it cheaper to buy Greyhound tickets in person?
- 2 How much is a Greyhound bus ticket to California?
- 3 How much is a Greyhound bus ticket to New York?
- 4 Does greyhound do round trips?
- 5 How can I get a discount on Greyhound?
- 6 How can I get discount Greyhound tickets?
- 7 Does Greyhound still run?
- 8 How much is a bus ride in California?
- 9 How long is a bus ride from New York to California?
- 10 Can you ride Greyhound without ID?
- 11 Do Greyhound buses have restrooms?
- 12 Does Greyhound have WIFI?
- 13 What discounts does Greyhound offer?
- 14 How many bags can you take on a Greyhound bus?
Is it cheaper to buy Greyhound tickets in person?
Buying your ticket at a Greyhound station You can buy a ticket for travel the same day, or take advantage of lower prices by buying your ticket in advance (although it still won’t be as low as buying in advance online).
How much is a Greyhound bus ticket to California?
Greyhound Bus Tickets to Los Angeles, California from $15.
How much is a Greyhound bus ticket to New York?
Greyhound Bus to New York, New York from $15.
Does greyhound do round trips?
As well as the discounts on tickets mentioned above, you can also get a round trip anywhere in the United States and the most you’ll pay is $279. * A great way to explore the beautiful country you defend and protect. Discounted fares valid on Greyhound buses and participating connecting bus companies.
How can I get a discount on Greyhound?
Greyhound salutes active as well as retired military service members by giving them special discounts. Both members and their family will be given a 10% off their bus fare. You can get this Greyhound coupon at the station or online with your Veterans Advantage Card.
How can I get discount Greyhound tickets?
Finding Cheap Greyhound Tickets
- Book your bus trip online. Booking online with Greyhound will net you a special web only fare.
- Purchase your tickets ahead of time.
- Travel with friends or family.
- Book a student fare.
- Take advantage of senior fares.
Does Greyhound still run?
Whether you need time away from the urban sprawl or are traveling for business, Greyhound has over 50 bus stations in California with regular service to hundreds of destinations across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
How much is a bus ride in California?
Pay Your Fare Metro’s base fare is $1.75. On Metro bus, you can pay cash each time you board ( bus operators don’t carry change, so you’ll need exact fare) or buy and add up to $20 to a reusable TAP card.
How long is a bus ride from New York to California?
Journey Information There is one daily bus from New York to Los Angeles. Traveling by bus from New York to Los Angeles usually takes around 69 hours and 25 minutes, but some buses might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled.
Can you ride Greyhound without ID?
Do I need an ID to board my bus? Yes, Greyhound requires you to present an ID to an agent to board the bus. Make sure you have identification issued by a government agency that meets the carrier’s requirements.
Do Greyhound buses have restrooms?
Yes, there are bathrooms on all Greyhound buses. They are located at the rear of the bus. They are pretty basic and only contain a toilet and hopefully some toilet paper.
Does Greyhound have WIFI?
Wi-Fi is free on all Greyhound buses, and for all passengers.
What discounts does Greyhound offer?
About Greyhound Bus Line
- Up to 30% Off Traveling Orders.
- Up to 40% Off Bookings when you Travel Tuesday or Wednesday.
- 10% Off Standard Fare Orders.
- 15% Off Travel Booking.
- 10% Off Booking.
- 10% Off Travel for Students & More.
- 20% Off Ticket Purchase for Student.
How many bags can you take on a Greyhound bus?
Bring 1 carry on bag on the bus with you and store up to 3 bags under the bus. 1st under the bus bag is free, 2nd one is free with our Flexible fare, or 2nd & 3rd $20 each with all other fares.