- 1 How much is a day ticket on Go North East?
- 2 Where does the X10 stop in Newcastle?
- 3 How much is the bus from Middlesbrough to Newcastle?
- 4 How much is the x30 from Southend to Stansted?
- 5 Can you buy a Family Day Rover on the bus?
- 6 What is a day rover ticket?
- 7 Where does the X9 bus stop?
- 8 What bus goes to Blyth?
- 9 What time is the last bus from Newcastle to Middlesbrough?
- 10 Where does the x12 bus go?
- 11 How much is the train from Middlesbrough to Newcastle?
- 12 How much is the bus from Middlesbrough to Durham?
- 13 How do I get from Southend to Stansted Airport?
- 14 How long does the x30 take from Southend to Stansted?
- 15 How do I get from Stansted to Chelmsford?
How much is a day ticket on Go North East?
Adult – GoZones Day Tickets
|Family (up to two adults and three children – minimum of one adult and one child)||£12|
Where does the X10 stop in Newcastle?
X10 Timetable and Stops The X10 bus (Direction: Newcastle upon Tyne) has 22 stops departing from Bus Station Stand 19, Middlesbrough and ending in Newcastle Newgate Street, Newcastle upon Tyne. X10 bus timetable overview: Normally starts operating at 06:15 and ends at 22:00. Normal operating days: everyday.
How much is the bus from Middlesbrough to Newcastle?
Facts about the coach from Middlesbrough to Newcastle upon Tyne
|Fastest Bus||1h 15m|
|Daily Bus Connections||2 Ø|
How much is the x30 from Southend to Stansted?
|Departure destination||Arrival destination||Adult / Return|
|Southend||Chelmsford City Centre||£16.50 / £11.00|
|Chelmsford City Centre||Stansted Airport||£16.50 / £11.00|
|Southend Travel Centre||Stansted Airport||£25.00 / £15.00|
|Rayleigh||Stansted Airport||£22.00/ £14.00|
Can you buy a Family Day Rover on the bus?
Day Rover tickets give you the freedom to choose how and when you want to travel. You can buy a Family DayRover for travel on a specific day or a ticket that enables you to choose your date of travel. You can choose to travel by bus, by train or by bus and train and you can enjoy a family day out.
What is a day rover ticket?
Day Ranger tickets give you the freedom to explore all over the North by train, there are 1001 things to see and do. Rover tickets allow you to travel on four out of eight consecutive days within your chosen area, or on seven consecutive days covering the North East or North West.
Where does the X9 bus stop?
The first stop of the X9 bus route is New York Ave NW & 12th St NW and the last stop is Capitol Hgts Station. X9 (Direction: Capitol Heights Station ) is operational during Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
What bus goes to Blyth?
The X8 is the first Bus that goes to Asda Blyth in Northumberland. It stops nearby at 06:48.
What time is the last bus from Newcastle to Middlesbrough?
Newcastle to Middlesbrough The earliest departure from Newcastle is at 06:05 arriving to Middlesbrough at 07:30. The latest departure is at 20:35 arriving at 22:00.
Where does the x12 bus go?
Direction: Birmingham (77 stops)
- Solihull Station Interchange. Station Approach, Birmingham/Wolverhampton/Walsall/Dudley View full timetable.
- Solihull Town Centre, Solihull.
- Solihull Hospital, Solihull.
- Keresley Close, Solihull.
- Grove Rd, Lode Heath.
- Hermitage Rd, Lode Heath.
- Alston Rd, Lode Heath.
- Damson Lane, Lode Heath.
How much is the train from Middlesbrough to Newcastle?
Middlesbrough to Newcastle by train
|Journey time||From 1h 13m|
|Distance||31 miles (50 km)|
|Frequency||19 trains per day|
How much is the bus from Middlesbrough to Durham?
Coach Middlesbrough Durham: Facts about the bus route
|Fastest Bus||2h 55m|
|Daily Bus Connections||1 Ø|
How do I get from Southend to Stansted Airport?
It takes an average of 2h 25m to travel from Southend to Stansted Airport by train, over a distance of around 30 miles (49 km). There are normally 58 trains per day travelling from Southend to Stansted Airport and tickets for this journey start from £36.40 when you book in advance.
How long does the x30 take from Southend to Stansted?
How long is the coach from Southend -on-Sea to Stansted? On weekdays, the journey from Southend -on-Sea to Stansted Airport takes three hours and ten minutes, including half an hour’s wait to switch coaches at London Stratford.
How do I get from Stansted to Chelmsford?
The best way to get from London Stansted Airport (STN) to Chelmsford is to bus which takes 1h 1m and costs £11. Alternatively, you can train, which costs £30 – £50 and takes 1h 31m.