- 1 How do I buy bus tickets in Netherlands?
- 2 How do I buy a bus ticket in the UK?
- 3 Where can I buy bus tickets in Amsterdam?
- 4 How do I buy a bus ticket in Singapore?
- 5 How much is a bus ticket in Netherlands?
- 6 How do you travel by bus in Netherlands?
- 7 How do you pay on a bus?
- 8 Can you pay with cash on buses?
- 9 What do you do when you get on a bus?
- 10 What is the best way to get around in Amsterdam?
- 11 Are buses running Amsterdam?
- 12 How do I pay by phone on the bus?
- 13 How much is a MRT ticket?
- 14 Do buses take 2 dollar bills?
How do I buy bus tickets in Netherlands?
A number of tickets can also be purchased via an app on your mobile phone. Download the Tranzer app, order an online ticket and get on the bus. We work with the Tranzer app. With Tranzer it is possible to buy tickets for bus and train online throughout the Netherlands with your mobile phone.
How do I buy a bus ticket in the UK?
You can buy a Bus & Tram Pass:
- Online with a contactless and Oyster account, if you have a UK bank account (7 Day, Monthly and Annual Passes)
- Using the free TfL Oyster and contactless app (7 Day, Monthly and Annual Passes)
- At Oyster ticket stops in many newsagents in London (One Day, 7 Day and Monthly Passes)
Where can I buy bus tickets in Amsterdam?
One-hour tickets can be bought from the conductor or driver on the tram or bus. Day tickets can be bought on the tram or purchased in advance. Day cards can not be bought from the driver on the bus.
How do I buy a bus ticket in Singapore?
These can be purchased at any TransitLink Ticket Office or MRT station. They are also available at 7-Eleven stores. These cards can be topped up at: General Ticketing Machines, Add Value Machines and TransitLink Ticket Offices located in MRT stations or bus interchanges.
How much is a bus ticket in Netherlands?
Day tickets / Hourly tickets
|GVB 1 hour||€ 3.20|
|Bus Tram Metro (BTM) 1.5 hours (valid for GVB, Connexxion, and EBS)||€ 6.50|
|GVB 1 day / 24 hours||€ 8.00|
|GVB child ticket 1 day / 24 hours||€ 4.00|
How do you travel by bus in Netherlands?
All means of public transport in Holland require a so-called OV-chipkaart, a smart card that is valid on the bus, tram, metro and train. Since there is no specific OV-chipkaart for tourists, we recommend using an ‘anonymous’ OV-chipkaart.
How do you pay on a bus?
Look for the contactless symbol on your credit or debit card to see if your card is contactless enabled. Then, board a bus with the contactless symbol and instead of paying with cash, simply tap your card or contactless-enabled device onto the reader and wait for the beep.
Can you pay with cash on buses?
Will you still let customers pay by cash on your buses? Customers will still be able to pay with cash for their fare, but they will need to have the exact fare ready for their journey as our drivers won’t be able to issue change.
What do you do when you get on a bus?
- Ask a friend to help you.
- Plan your journey with the help of your friend.
- Find out what time your bus arrives at the stop.
- Take some money to buy a ticket.
- Find your nearest bus stop.
- When you see the bus, hold your arm out.
- Tell the driver where you would like to go.
- Sit down and enjoy the ride.
What is the best way to get around in Amsterdam?
Amsterdam boasts an impressive public transport network including metros, buses, trams, ferries and trains to help you get around the capital. Save money on travel with the I amsterdam City Card, which offers unlimited use of the GVB public transport system for 24, 48 or 72 hours.
Are buses running Amsterdam?
Amsterdam tram, bus and metro services run from 06:00-00:30. During the night, there are eleven night bus routes running between 00:30-07:30.
How do I pay by phone on the bus?
With SimplyGo, commuters can choose to use their contactless bank cards, or Mastercard and Visa cards added to their mobile wallet# for fare payment, thereby eliminating the need for top-ups. Similar to any contactless bank card purchase, commuters simply take the card out of wallet, tap and go.
How much is a MRT ticket?
|Fares (as of 28 December 2019)|
|Adult||Senior citizen / Persons with disabilities||Student1|
|$0.92 – $2.17||$0.59 – $0.92||$0.42 – $0.63|
Do buses take 2 dollar bills?
Bus fare is $2. Metro transit buses have been outfitted with new fare boxes that verify and count bills and coins, like vending machines, and allow officials to more closely track the transactions. Now, these modernized boxes no longer accept pennies, half- dollar coins or $2 bills.