- 1 How do you delete a save on cities skylines Xbox one?
- 2 How do you delete train lines in cities skylines?
- 3 How do you move a bus stop in cities skylines?
- 4 Where are my cities skylines saves?
- 5 How do you adjust height in cities skylines?
- 6 How far will CIMS walk?
- 7 How do you unlock train tracks in cities skylines?
How do you delete a save on cities skylines Xbox one?
How to Delete Saves in Cities: Skylines
- Head to the main menu.
- Select Content Manager.
- Navigate to the savegames.
- Press the X button on the right side of the file to delete a save.
How do you delete train lines in cities skylines?
2 Answers. If you’d like to delete an entire transit line, you can do this by clicking on the Transit overlay from the info panel in the top left corner, which allows you to click on transit lines to modify their name or color. There is also a ” Delete line ” button.
How do you move a bus stop in cities skylines?
You can reroute bus lanes by going into the menu to create them but instead select an exiting bus stop “dot” and it will allow you to move it.
Where are my cities skylines saves?
Open a Finder window. Press COMMAND + SHIFT + G on your keyboard. Paste ~/Library/Application Support/Colossal Order/Cities_Skylines/ Saves into the text field. Click Go and you’ll be in your saves folder!
How do you adjust height in cities skylines?
You can adjust the height step increment (the change in height caused by pressing PAGE UP or PAGE DOWN once) by clicking on the vertical bar next to the road types. The default height step is 12 meters, but it can be adjusted to 3, 6 or 12 meters.
How far will CIMS walk?
In general cims only like to travel 1km or so on foot. It varies on roads depending on the speed of the road, plus your mass transit layout. Using mods can alter these tremendously.
How do you unlock train tracks in cities skylines?
The train station is a public transport station that transports passengers to and from the city by using train tracks. It is unlocked by meeting the Small City milestone.