How do you draw a simple bus?
- Start the top half of the bus.
- Add the bottom half of the bus.
- Draw two wheels and the ground line.
- Erase inside the wheel, add fender lines.
- Draw the hub caps and windows.
- Add front bumper and stripe.
- Draw a background.
- Add a sky with clouds.
How do you draw a bus shape?
- Create a rounded rectangular shape.
- Add 2 circles below for the bus tires. Next, add small rectangular shapes inside the big rectangle as windows.
- Make a straight outline on your sketches. Erase the guidelines.
- Color it. Pick a different color for the window.
- Add small details.
How do you write a bus?
The plural form of bus is buses. To be fair, a few dictionaries do list busses as an alternative plural form of bus. But it appears so rarely that most people would view it as a spelling error.
How do you draw Big Ben?
- Make guidelines. Draw a circle.
- Draw a rectangle around the circle.
- Draw 3 rectangles.
- Draw sides of the tower.
- Add side boxes and lines.
- Add tower details. Draw clouds.
- Draw the clock face.
- Finish with hands and lines.