- 1 What Bee Line bus goes to Rye Playland?
- 2 What Metro North train goes to Rye Playland?
- 3 How much does it cost to go to Rye Playland?
- 4 Does Bee Line take Metrocard?
- 5 What bus goes to Scarsdale?
- 6 Is Rye Playland Open 2020?
- 7 Is Rye Playland open for 2021?
- 8 Is Playland Park Open 2021?
- 9 How do you pay for the bus in NYC?
- 10 Do Nassau buses take MetroCards?
- 11 How much is a MetroCard in NY?
What Bee Line bus goes to Rye Playland?
The nearest bus stop to the bee – line system Bus Stop – Rye Playland (13, 75, 91) in Rye, Ny is a 2 min walk away. 3
What Metro North train goes to Rye Playland?
Take the New Haven Line to the Rye Station where the No. 75 bus to Playland will meet trains throughout the day -; about every half hour on Saturdays and every hour on Sundays.
How much does it cost to go to Rye Playland?
Open – 10 a.m.-6:30 p.m., no admittance after 6 p.m. Admission – $4 adults, $3 for children ages 5 to 11 and free for children age 5 and under.
Does Bee Line take Metrocard?
Transfers with Pay-Per-Ride MetroCards will be accepted on all local Bee – Line routes, except the same route initially boarded, NYC local buses and subways with no additional fare charged to the card, within two hours of the initial boarding.
What bus goes to Scarsdale?
The 63 is the first Bus that goes to Scarsdale in Scarsdale, Ny.
Is Rye Playland Open 2020?
With the health of Westchester residents and regional visitors on the top of everyone’s mind amid the COVID-19 pandemic, coupled with the difficulties of social distancing and sanitizing in a crowded park, Westchester County Executive George Latimer has announced that the amusement park at Playland Park in Rye will
Is Rye Playland open for 2021?
Come celebrate Playland’s 82nd Opening Day, on Saturday, May 8 with a parade and special opening day prices. $35 for Spectator Admission all season (no rides), with a $10 discount for residents.
Is Playland Park Open 2021?
BC’s most iconic amusement park is ready to re- open for another season of family fun, thrills, games, attractions, and good mood food!
How do you pay for the bus in NYC?
Purchase your MetroCard or SingleRide Ticket.
- You can pay with credit or debit cards at all vending machines, though only the large ones accept cash. Subway stations only accept cash.
- You can also pay cash on the bus in exact change.
- For an express bus, the fare is $6.50 USD.
Do Nassau buses take MetroCards?
For Fares and Passes, NICE accepts coins and all types of MetroCards ®, the fare card issued by the Metropolitan Transportation Authority, as well as payment with our GoMobile app. For the safety of all riders and NICE Employees, customers are mandated to wear masks while on board of the bus.
How much is a MetroCard in NY?
Cost per swipe: $2.75. You put a dollar value on the card and pay $2.75 at the beginning of each trip. The minimum balance for new cards is $5.50, the cost of two swipes. You can combine time and value on the same MetroCard.