- 1 How do you start a conversation with a girl on the bus?
- 2 How do you approach a girl on a bus?
- 3 How do you flirt on a bus?
- 4 How do I approach a woman on public transport?
- 5 How do you talk to a cute girl?
- 6 How do you start a conversation without being awkward?
- 7 How do you talk to a girl on a train?
- 8 How do you talk to strangers on the bus?
- 9 How do I talk to a girl in public?
- 10 How do I talk to someone in public?
- 11 How do I approach a girl on Metro?
How do you start a conversation with a girl on the bus?
Ask for their phone number if you want to speak to them again.
- Say, “It’s been really nice getting to know you. I’d like to see you again. Can I have your number?”
- Make it clear whether your advances are friendly or flirtatious. If flirtatious, mention going on a date. If friendly, talk about becoming friends.
How do you approach a girl on a bus?
- Being genuinely kind its you have too much intention at the beginning.
- Ask her about the time.
- See either her phone or wristwatch and complement her or say oh I have the same one.
- Ask her if she plays pokemon go (haha why would someone do that?)
- Talk a little about yourself and the reason why you say hi to her today.
How do you flirt on a bus?
How to Properly Flirt on Public Transportation
- Stop trying to look mysterious. You already are.
- Take Out the Earplugs & Put Your Smartphone Away.
- Display that you’re a nice person.
- Look for material to break the ice.
- Know what your body language is saying.
- Ask for directions.
- Have food handy.
- Hold a book.
How do I approach a woman on public transport?
If she’s on the other side of the train, you can get up, look at a map, and then walk over near her. If she’s on the platform, you can try to look at signs in the vicinity. Or simply stop walking when you get to her and turn and look to see if the train/ bus is coming. Try to find a seat next to her.
How do you talk to a cute girl?
Another way to sweet talk a girl is to actually ask her how she feels about something. If you’re doing all the smooth talking, going on and on about how much you like her or filling her with flattery, then she can get bored pretty fast. Instead, take the time to actually ask her what she thinks about certain subjects.
How do you start a conversation without being awkward?
How to Start a Conversation (+ Non- awkward Examples)
- Memorize some conversation starters.
- Ask something about the situation.
- Know that you don’t have to be clever.
- Look at the direction of their feet and gaze.
- Ask follow-up questions.
- Mix asking questions with sharing about yourself.
- Use open-ended questions.
How do you talk to a girl on a train?
Start with a general conversation. In your case, ask her about some trains arrival time,departure / terminus. By asking these, you come to know, whether she is interested in conversation or not. (here, you can say, that you are in a metro city, because girls are matured enough to talk with strangers, not in going out)
How do you talk to strangers on the bus?
5 Tips for Talking to Strangers on a Plane or Bus
- Give off the Right Signals.
- Start With Where You’re Going and Coming From.
- Listen and Ask Questions.
- Be Willing to Share.
- Accept That It’s Temporary.
- 7 Tips for Traveling on an Airplane With a Baby.
- 10 Tips for Your First Greyhound Bus Trip.
- 5 Great Luggage Tags.
How do I talk to a girl in public?
- Make eye contact. If you see a girl you’d like to meet, try to make eye contact before talking to her.
- Smile! A friendly smile is a great way to show someone that you’re interested in them.
- Assess her for positive body language.
- Check for negative body language.
How do I talk to someone in public?
- 21 Things You Need to Do to Speak in Public Without Fear.
- Know why you’re talking.
- Talk about what you know.
- Find what you know that others generally don’t.
- A talk is writing, only more relaxed.
- Actually talk to people.
- Think about questions people might have.
How do I approach a girl on Metro?
Don’t approach a woman in the Metro.
- look at her and smile slowly.
- look away for a while.
- look back and smile and check if she is doing the same.
- again look away.
- look back and look into her eyes for a slightly longer period of time.
- check if she maintains eye contact, breaks it and again looks at you and blushes.