- 1 Can I use Clipper card on SF bus?
- 2 What happens if you forget to tag off Clipper card?
- 3 How do I use my Clipper card on the Muni bus?
- 4 What does the Clipper card work on?
- 5 Can you scan Clipper card twice?
- 6 Do Clipper cards expire?
- 7 Can you use someone else’s Clipper card?
- 8 How much money can you put on a Clipper card?
- 9 Can I get a refund on my Clipper card?
- 10 Can I get a Senior Clipper card at Walgreens?
- 11 How much does a Senior Clipper card cost?
- 12 Can I add money to my Clipper card online?
- 13 How does senior Clipper card work?
- 14 Can I get a Clipper card at Walgreens?
- 15 How do you use Clipper card on iPhone?
Can I use Clipper card on SF bus?
Paying with Clipper Muni accepts the following on a Clipper card: Cash value: For single rides. Clipper customers get discounts of 25 cents for adults and 10 cents for youth, seniors and disabled riders on Muni buses and light rail.
What happens if you forget to tag off Clipper card?
If you forget to tag off, the highest fare between all zones is charged and you must have this amount on the card as cash. Since the Clipper card has a maximum negative amount and the maximum zones exceed that amount, an additional $1.25 is required.
How do I use my Clipper card on the Muni bus?
Tip 2: Always tag your Clipper card to the card reader on all Muni vehicles or at any subway station fare gate, every time you board. Make sure your card was read by the reader. Hold your card flat against the Clipper logo until you hear a single beep or, if you are in a Metro station, the gates will open.
What does the Clipper card work on?
It’s an ID card that proves your eligibility for discount fares on public transit. It’s a Clipper card that you can use to pay discounted fares on public transit around the Bay Area. Clipper offers other benefits: It manages your monthly discount passes, discount cash fares and transfers.
Can you scan Clipper card twice?
Can you scan Clipper card twice? But a Clipper card cannot be used by two people. Once a Clipper is successfully scanned it won’t scan again for another (I think) 2-5 minutes so prevent another accidental tap. So each person in the group must have their own Clipper.
Do Clipper cards expire?
Unlike a credit or debit card, the Clipper card does not expire; however, you will need to renew your eligibility for Clipper START once every two years to continue receiving the discount.
Can you use someone else’s Clipper card?
Yes. Clipper cards aren’t tied to a name (although they can be registered*), so you can borrow a card from a friend. That said, you can ‘t share a clipper card with a friend to both board Muni together (or BART or Caltrain or probably any other public transit system in the Bay Area).
How much money can you put on a Clipper card?
What is the maximum amount of cash value I can load on my Clipper card? You can load up to $300 on a Clipper card. The most you can load online at any one time is $255.
Can I get a refund on my Clipper card?
7. REFUNDS. 7.1 A Cardholder may request a refund of the remaining cash value on a Registered Card with a minimum $5 cash value balance by mailing a completed Clipper Cancellation Form, which is available at www. clippercard.com. Refunds are subject to the fees in Section 10.
Can I get a Senior Clipper card at Walgreens?
Clipper cards can be purchased at www. clippercard.com, one of Clipper’s ® retailers such as Walgreens or at the Caltrain office in San Carlos. Adult cards cost $3. Youth and Senior cards are free.
How much does a Senior Clipper card cost?
Fares & Passes
|Clipper Passes Passes are only available on Clipper|
|31-Day Express Pass||$70|
|* Daily fares are automatically capped at this amount|
Can I add money to my Clipper card online?
Reload Online Order any combo of cash value or passes. You can set up automatic reloading at the same time. You might have to wait two or more days before you can first use the value on your card.
How does senior Clipper card work?
It works like any other Clipper card. Just load it with any combination of cash value and discounted passes. You can also use it as a photo ID when paying with cash. After receiving your card in the mail, you can set up an online account by calling Clipper Customer Service at 877.878.
Can I get a Clipper card at Walgreens?
Clipper cards can be purchased at www. clippercard.com, one of Clipper’s retailers such as Walgreens or at the Caltrain office in San Carlos. Adult cards cost $3.
How do you use Clipper card on iPhone?
On your iPhone
- Open the Wallet app on your iPhone and press the plus “+” icon.
- Select “ Clipper card ” under Transit, tap Continue.
- Select the value amount to add and follow prompts to complete purchase (Note: This is the only way you will be able to add cash value to your phone in Apple Wallet)