- 1 What is the most common expansion bus standard among computer hardware manufacturers group of answer choices?
- 2 What protocol does a network attached printer that can print over the Internet use?
- 3 Which motherboard slot should you install a new high end graphics card in?
- 4 What are the 4 main internal hardware components of a computer system?
- 5 How do we check if the printer is connected to a common network?
- 6 Do printers need a static IP?
- 7 Does a network printer have an IP address?
- 8 Where do today’s computers store almost all motherboard?
- 9 What type of bus does PCI use?
- 10 What socket do coffee Lake processors use group of answer choices?
- 11 What are the 10 parts of computer?
- 12 What are the 5 types of hardware?
- 13 What are the 10 major hardware components of a computer system?
What is the most common expansion bus standard among computer hardware manufacturers group of answer choices?
PCI. PCI (Peripheral Component Interconnect) is common in modern PCs. This kind of bus is being succeeded by PCI Express. Typical PCI cards used in PCs include: network cards, sound cards, modems, extra ports such as USB or serial, TV tuner cards and disk controllers.
What protocol does a network attached printer that can print over the Internet use?
Network printers require the IP address or can be found using Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) built into CUPS. There are three network protocols supported by CUPS: AppSocket Protocol, usually associated with HP JetDirect. Internet Printing Protocol (IPP), normally port 631.
Which motherboard slot should you install a new high end graphics card in?
Graphics Card Install Motherboard PCIe Slot In general, you should install your new high – end graphics card in the latest PCIe ×16 slot.
What are the 4 main internal hardware components of a computer system?
There are four main computer hardware components that this blog post will cover: input devices, processing devices, output devices and memory (storage) devices. Collectively, these hardware components make up the computer system.
How do we check if the printer is connected to a common network?
Connect the printer’s power cable to an electric source and turn on your printer. To check your printer connected to the network, print the Wireless Network Test report. Tap the Setup button on the printer control panel. From the Network Settings or Network Setup, click the Print Network Configuration Page.
Do printers need a static IP?
A static IP address for a network printer is also beneficial for travelers on the go. Under this approach, it’s possible to connect to the desired printer while out of the office or while using other internet connections.
Does a network printer have an IP address?
A printer’s network IP address can be determined through the onboard printer menu. Select an option named something similar to TCP/ IP, IP address, Network Status, or Wi-Fi Status to view the IP address settings. Your printer’s IP address should be listed in this section.
Where do today’s computers store almost all motherboard?
Chapter 4- All About Motherboards
|Which of the following is the smallest motherboard form factor?||FlexATX|
|Where do today’s computers store almost all motherboard configuration data?||CMOS RAM|
What type of bus does PCI use?
Whereas PCI uses a 32-bit or 64-bit parallel bus, PCI Express uses a serial bus, which is faster than a parallel bus because it transmits data in packets similar to how an Ethernet network, USB, and FireWire transmit data. A PCIe expansion slot can provide one or more of these serial lanes.
What socket do coffee Lake processors use group of answer choices?
The Coffee Lake LGA1151 socket is backwards compatible with earlier generation processors. What type of socket ensures that even force is applied when it is being installed in the socket? What is the set of rules and standards that any two entities use for communication?
What are the 10 parts of computer?
10 Parts that make up a Computer
- Hard Drive or Solid State Drive.
- Video card.
- Power Supply.
- Keyboard and Mouse.
What are the 5 types of hardware?
Different Types Of Computer Hardware
- RAM. RAM (Random Access Memory) is a type of computer hardware that is used to store the information and then process that information.
- Hard disk. The hard disk is another type of computer hardware that is used to store the data in it.
What are the 10 major hardware components of a computer system?
The 10 Major Hardware Components Of A Computer System And How You Should Handle Them
- The Motherboard.
- Central Processing Unit (CPU)
- Monitor/ Display Screen.
- The Keyboard.
- The Mouse – Pointing Device.
- Random Access Memory (RAM)
- Read-only memory (ROM)
- Printers and plotters.