- 1 What cities does Greyhound travel to?
- 2 Do Greyhound buses stop for food?
- 3 How many locations does Greyhound have?
- 4 What states does Greyhound go to?
- 5 Can you ride Greyhound without ID?
- 6 Who bought Greyhound 2020?
- 7 Is it safe to sleep on a Greyhound bus?
- 8 Is there assigned seating on Greyhound?
- 9 Do all Greyhound buses have bathrooms?
- 10 How often does Greyhound stop?
- 11 Who is greyhound owned by?
- 12 How much money does a Greyhound bus driver make?
- 13 Can I travel with my dog on Greyhound?
- 14 Do Greyhound check bags?
- 15 Does Greyhound have WIFI?
What cities does Greyhound travel to?
Check out our city guidesWhere will you go?
- Albany. Explore Albany. Albany.
- Albuquerque. Explore Albuquerque. Albuquerque.
- Atlanta. Explore Atlanta. Atlanta.
- Atlantic City. Explore Atlantic City. Atlantic City.
- Baltimore. Explore Baltimore. Baltimore.
- Baton Rouge. Explore Baton Rouge.
- Biloxi. Explore Biloxi.
- Birmingham. Explore Birmingham.
Do Greyhound buses stop for food?
We don’t sell food or drink on our buses, so it’s a good idea to stock up on food and drinks before boarding (not alcoholic drinks though, they’re not allowed). But if you forget, the bus does stop frequently (check your itinerary to see how often), and some stops will have places to buy food.
How many locations does Greyhound have?
There are 230 Greyhound stations (at the time of writing, at least) across the U.S. where you can catch your bus and also buy tickets. These are stations with Greyhound branding that are operated by Greyhound staff or representatives.
What states does Greyhound go to?
Popular Greyhound Bus Routes
- New York to Atlantic City.
- New York to Boston.
- New York to Philadelphia.
- New York to Washington.
- New York to Albany.
Can you ride Greyhound without ID?
Do I need an ID to board my bus? Yes, Greyhound requires you to present an ID to an agent to board the bus. Make sure you have identification issued by a government agency that meets the carrier’s requirements.
Who bought Greyhound 2020?
FirstGroup, which bought Greyhound for $3.6 billion including debt from Laidlaw International in 2007, plans to sell the bus line and spin off its UK operator First Bus to head off shareholder pressure, lifting its shares by as much as 13%.
Is it safe to sleep on a Greyhound bus?
And while sleeping on the Greyhound bus might not be the most comfortable zzz’s you’ll ever get, it is possible. Especially if you bring along the proper sleep aides.
Is there assigned seating on Greyhound?
We don’t assign seat numbers, so you can take any available seat on the bus. However, we do reserve the front row seats for customers with disabilities, the elderly and unaccompanied children.
Do all Greyhound buses have bathrooms?
Yes, there are bathrooms on all Greyhound buses. They are located at the rear of the bus. They are pretty basic and only contain a toilet and hopefully some toilet paper.
How often does Greyhound stop?
Greyhound buses typically stop every 2 to 4 hours so that passengers can get something to eat, drink, and use the bathroom. Your driver will announce how long the bus will wait at each stop. If you are not back on the bus when the break is over, you run a very high risk of getting left behind.
Who is greyhound owned by?
Greyhound is owned by FirstGroup plc, the leading transport operator in the United Kingdom and North America.
How much money does a Greyhound bus driver make?
The salaries of Greyhound Bus Drivers in the US range from $11,823 to $317,288, with a median salary of $57,026. The middle 57% of Greyhound Bus Drivers makes between $57,027 and $143,755, with the top 86% making $317,288.
Can I travel with my dog on Greyhound?
We don’t let animals on board (not even Greyhound puppies). The only exception is legitimate service animals riding together with a disabled person. For more information, see our Customers with Disabilities page.
Do Greyhound check bags?
They check your bags, but only carry on. If they have reason to think drugs or something suspicious is being transported then they bring in dogs and actual police.
Does Greyhound have WIFI?
Wi-Fi is free on all Greyhound buses, and for all passengers.