- 1 Which way is the bus going answer?
- 2 Can you guess who is left handed and why?
- 3 Who is left handed brain teaser?
- 4 What is a bus in a logic problem?
- 5 Which figure should be placed in the empty triangle?
- 6 Can you tell who is left handed riddle?
- 7 How can you tell if your left handed?
- 8 How do you know if your left or right-handed?
- 9 How do I fix my brain teaser?
- 10 Which balls you should put in the hole in order to total 30?
- 11 Which glass gets full first?
- 12 What is a bus logic gates?
- 13 What is the symbol of not gate?
- 14 What is digital bus?
Which way is the bus going answer?
Puzzle solver: The correct answer is that – if you’re in Australia or in the UK, where we drive on the left, the bus is travelling to the right. The opposite applies in the US and other countries where people drive on the right – and the bus would be travelling on the left.
Can you guess who is left handed and why?
Answer: It’s irregular to serve drinks with left hand for a right handed person. So the answer is 5! Click on the pin for more brain teasers!
So, the correct answer is: It’s the waiter! It’s conventional to carry a tray in your left hand in order to be able to move the plates with your right hand.
What is a bus in a logic problem?
In computer parlance a bus is usually a group of signal lines connecting multiple devices.
Which figure should be placed in the empty triangle?
Which figure should be placed in the empty triangle? SOLUTION: The top number minus the bottom left-hand number is multiplied by the bottom right-hand number to give the number inside the triangle.
Can you tell who is left handed riddle?
Who Is Left – Handed Riddle. It’s irregular to serve drinks with left hand for a right – handed person. So, the answer is 5.
How can you tell if your left handed?
Left – handedness test
- Imagine the centre of your back is itching.
- Interlock your fingers.
- Imagine you are applauding.
- Wink at an imaginary friend straight in front of you.
- Put your hands behind your back, one holding the other.
- Someone in front of you is shouting but you cannot hear the words.
How do you know if your left or right-handed?
If you always or mostly use the right hand, you probably are right – handed. If you, however, use one hand for roughly half of the activities and the other hand for the other half activities, chances are high that you are mixed- handed —even if you strongly prefer one hand for writing.
How To Answer Brainteaser Questions
- Take a moment to carefully consider the question. Don’t feel like you have to blurt out the first answer that comes to mind.
- Ask any clarifying questions. Make sure you understand the question and what the interviewer is looking for.
- Walk through your thinking process out loud.
Which balls you should put in the hole in order to total 30?
The answer to the “select 3 balls to equal 30 ” puzzle is 6, 11 and 13.
Which glass gets full first?
Here is the answer: The number 6 glass will be filled first.
What is a bus logic gates?
A bus -holder (or Bus -keeper) is a weak latch circuit which holds last value on a tri-state bus. The circuit is basically a delay element with the output connected back to the input through a relatively high impedance. The circuit is usually placed in parallel with the tri-stated net.
What is the symbol of not gate?
The standard NOT gate is given a symbol whose shape is of a triangle pointing to the right with a circle at its end. This circle is known as an “inversion bubble” and is used in NOT, NAND and NOR symbols at their output to represent the logical operation of the NOT function.
What is digital bus?
DCB ( Digital Control Bus, Digital Connection Bus or Digital Communication Bus in some sources) was a proprietary data interchange interface by Roland Corporation, developed in 1981 and introduced in 1982 in their Roland Juno-60 and Roland Jupiter-8 products.