- 1 Do bus drivers make good money?
- 2 What do tour bus drivers earn?
- 3 How much do Coach USA drivers make?
- 4 How much do Greyhound drivers make per hour?
- 5 Is bus driving stressful?
- 6 Who are the highest paid bus drivers?
- 7 Do tour bus drivers sleep on the bus?
- 8 How do you become a coach driver?
- 9 What are the duties of a bus driver?
- 10 How much does Coach pay an hour?
- 11 How do Greyhound drivers get paid?
- 12 How much money does a bus driver make a week?
- 13 How many hours do Greyhound drivers work?
Do bus drivers make good money?
Bellevue, WA beats the national average by $6,397 (18.9%), and Richmond, CA furthers that trend with another $7,576 (22.4%) above the $33,891 average. Top 10 Highest Paying Cities for School Bus Driver Jobs.
What do tour bus drivers earn?
On average, Tour Bus Drivers earn approximately $27,800 annually. The average salary range for Tour Bus Drivers runs from $20,000 to $39,000.
How much do Coach USA drivers make?
Average Coach USA hourly pay ranges from approximately $11.86 per hour for Agent to $20.96 per hour for Mechanic. The average Coach USA salary ranges from approximately $40,744 per year for Driver to $59,793 per year for Mechanic.
How much do Greyhound drivers make per hour?
Average Greyhound Bus Driver hourly pay in the United States is approximately $22.89, which is 41% above the national average.
Is bus driving stressful?
According to Dr Tage Kristensen, of the National Institute of Occupational Health in Copenhagen, bus drivers are under more stress than executives. Bus drivers are practically public property, open to abuse and accusation. After a while it gets to you, and makes you mean.
Who are the highest paid bus drivers?
Best- Paying Cities for Bus Drivers
- Fairbanks, Alaska. $64,890.
- San Jose, California. $64,880.
- Seattle, Washington. $61,650.
- New York, New York. $60,450.
- Salinas, California. $59,300.
Do tour bus drivers sleep on the bus?
Tour bus drivers make around $200 a day. This means that bus drivers need to have the discipline to avoid the temptation of the numerous parties, and maintain a strict sleeping schedule so that they’re alert behind the wheel.
How do you become a coach driver?
To become a bus or coach driver, you will need to complete training for a Passenger Carrying Vehicle (PCV) licence and the Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC Driver ). To start training with a company, you must hold a full EU driving licence and be aged at least 18.
What are the duties of a bus driver?
Bus Driver Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive safely along designated routes.
- Obey traffic laws, safety procedures, and transit regulations.
- Pick up and drop off passengers at designated locations.
- Follow a specific timetable while on duty.
- Assist passengers with disabilities to get on the bus.
How much does Coach pay an hour?
The average wage for a coach in California is around $14.66 per hour.
How do Greyhound drivers get paid?
The typical Greyhound Bus Driver salary is $23. Bus Driver salaries at Greyhound can range from $17 – $28. When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a Bus Driver at Greyhound can expect to make an average total pay of $23.
How much money does a bus driver make a week?
As of May 16, 2021, the average weekly pay for a Bus Driver in the United States is $656 a week. While ZipRecruiter is seeing weekly wages as high as $1,058 and as low as $317, the majority of Bus Driver wages currently range between $519 (25th percentile) to $750 (75th percentile) across the United States.
How many hours do Greyhound drivers work?
If your company does operate vehicles every day of the week (Like Greyhound ), your employer may assign you to the 70- hour /8-day schedule. This means that you are not allowed to drive after you’ve been on duty 70 hours in any 8 consecutive days.