- 1 Do bus drivers make good money?
- 2 How much are bus drivers paid UK?
- 3 What is a bus drivers wage?
- 4 How much money does a bus driver make per hour?
- 5 Is bus driving stressful?
- 6 Who are the highest paid bus drivers?
- 7 Is bus driving a good job?
- 8 How many hours do bus drivers work UK?
- 9 How much are train drivers paid UK?
- 10 How do I train to be a bus driver?
- 11 How much do metroline bus drivers earn?
- 12 How much do train drivers earn?
- 13 How much money do bus drivers make in Australia?
- 14 How do I become a bus driver in Melbourne?
Do bus drivers make good money?
Bellevue, WA beats the national average by $6,397 (18.9%), and Richmond, CA furthers that trend with another $7,576 (22.4%) above the $33,891 average. Top 10 Highest Paying Cities for School Bus Driver Jobs.
How much are bus drivers paid UK?
The average bus driver salary is £22,135 within the UK. Following completion of a PCV licence and Driver certificate of professional competence and receipt of digital tachograph card, a bus driver on entry may expect to earn anywhere between £14,000 – £17,000 per year depending on location and industry.
What is a bus drivers wage?
Start on £12.65 per hour, rising to £13.81 per hour after two years employment.
How much money does a bus driver make per hour?
The average salary for a bus driver is $31.12 per hour in New South Wales.
Is bus driving stressful?
According to Dr Tage Kristensen, of the National Institute of Occupational Health in Copenhagen, bus drivers are under more stress than executives. Bus drivers are practically public property, open to abuse and accusation. After a while it gets to you, and makes you mean.
Who are the highest paid bus drivers?
Best- Paying Cities for Bus Drivers
- Fairbanks, Alaska. $64,890.
- San Jose, California. $64,880.
- Seattle, Washington. $61,650.
- New York, New York. $60,450.
- Salinas, California. $59,300.
Is bus driving a good job?
Being a bus driver is a good job because of the pay and benefits but the work /home balance is not good for a family person because of the different shift patterns e.g earlys, middles and lates. you can earn some extra money, as you end up working between 40/50 hours per week.
How many hours do bus drivers work UK?
Bus drivers are generally subject to the domestic drivers ‘ hours rules, which amongst other things limit daily driving time to 10 hours and require a daily rest of 10 hours (which can be reduced to 8.5 hours three times per week), and to the general working time rules.
How much are train drivers paid UK?
The average base pay for a driver in the UK is £54,901 per year, according to Glassdoor. The jobs site says the average is estimated from real salaries submitted anonymously by train drivers around the country. The pay scale can range from around £20,000 while training to more than £65,000 for experienced drivers.
How do I train to be a bus driver?
To become a bus or coach driver, you will need to complete training for a Passenger Carrying Vehicle (PCV) licence and the Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC Driver ). To start training with a company, you must hold a full EU driving licence and be aged at least 18.
How much do metroline bus drivers earn?
How much does a Bus Driver make at Metroline in London, England? Average Metroline Bus Driver yearly pay in London, England is approximately £27,741, which is 15% above the national average.
How much do train drivers earn?
LONDON UNDERGROUND TRAIN DRIVER SALARY After completing your training and moving up to a full driver position, you can expect to earn commensurately more – almost double, in fact. Most train drivers earn about £50,000 per year, though very qualified, highly experienced drivers can earn in excess of this.
How much money do bus drivers make in Australia?
The average bus driver salary in Australia is $58,500 per year or $30 per hour. Entry level positions start at $53,430 per year while most experienced workers make up to $75,332 per year. How much would I earn after taxes?
How do I become a bus driver in Melbourne?
We are looking for people with:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A good driving record.
- Eligibility to obtain a drivers certificate.
- Eligibility to pass working with children regulations.
- A Light/Medium/Heavy Rigid driving licence (some bus companies will provide training to suitable applicants at no cost)
- Medical Checks.