- 1 How do you activate the bus in Stardew Valley?
- 2 How do you get Pam to drive the bus?
- 3 How do I get my Pam’s job back from Stardew Valley?
- 4 How do you unlock the Stardew bus on Reddit?
- 5 What is the fastest way to make money in Stardew Valley?
- 6 How do you unlock the sewer in Stardew Valley?
- 7 How do you unlock community center?
- 8 How do you unlock Stardew casino?
- 9 Should you tell Pam You paid for her house?
- 10 How do I get Pam’s new house?
- 11 What does Pam love?
- 12 Should I buy lava Katana?
- 13 What’s the skull key for in Stardew Valley?
- 14 When should I go to Calico desert?
How do you activate the bus in Stardew Valley?
- Unlock the Community Center.
- Unlock the Vault Room, this usually requires completing four bundles within the first two rooms.
- Complete the Vault Room Bundle.
- If the player goes the Joja path, the Bus costs 40,000g to repair.
How do you get Pam to drive the bus?
The Bus. 40,000g from the Joja Community Development Form. 500g at the machine to the left of the bus during the hours that Pam is present. It is possible to get the bus earlier than 10am by waiting for Pam outside her trailer at 8.30am and standing in her way.
How do I get my Pam’s job back from Stardew Valley?
Pam is the local bus driver but since the local bus has broken down Pam is out of work but fret not, you can totally repair the bus and get Pam her job back. All you need to do is complete the Community Center bundle for the bus repair or if you go the Joja Mart route you can just buy the bus repair for gold.
How do you unlock the Stardew bus on Reddit?
You unlock the Bus Repair by completing the entire Vault bundle. This will cost you 42.5k to complete. The Vault becomes unlocked when you complete any 4 bundles.
What is the fastest way to make money in Stardew Valley?
Stardew Valley tips: How to make money quick, avoid sleeping, and more
- Invest in crops as soon as possible.
- Learn which are the most valuable crops per season.
- It’s hip to be square.
- Don’t worry about animals too soon.
- Prioritise wood.
- Unlock the beach bridge first.
- Mine the mines for all they’ve got.
- Fish until you flop.
How do you unlock the sewer in Stardew Valley?
The Sewers are a location unlocked by obtaining the Rusty Key after donating 60 items (artifacts or minerals) to the Museum. The Sewers can be entered either through the sewer cover in the south of Pelican Town or through the grates in the south of Cindersap Forest.
How do you unlock community center?
To open the Community Center, the player must enter Pelican Town from the Bus Stop on a day when it is not raining, from Spring 5th onward, between 8:00 am and 1:00 pm. Entering town from another direction, at another time, or on a rainy day, will not trigger the cutscene.
How do you unlock Stardew casino?
The Casino is located in the Calico Desert accessed through the back door of the Oasis. Access is initially blocked by the Bouncer until “The Mysterious Qi” quest is completed. 100, or 10g:1q value. Qi coins are used for both gambling and purchasing items inside the Casino, and aren’t able to be converted back to gold.
Should you tell Pam You paid for her house?
Community Upgrade Once the house is built, entering the town from the Bus Stop will trigger a cutscene during which the player can choose to tell Pam who paid for the home or to remain anonymous. Regardless of the choice, friendship with Pam will increase by 4 hearts.
How do I get Pam’s new house?
Perhaps the coolest thing we’ve found so far is a new “Community Upgrade” option that becomes available from Robin the carpenter after you’ve fully upgraded your home. For the low low price of 500,000 gold, you can build a home for Pam, the bus driver who lives in a trailer with her daughter Penny.
What does Pam love?
Pam loves Cactus Fruit, Mead, Beer, Pale Ale, Parsnip Soup, Glazed Yams, and Parsnip. You can also impress her with every item loved by most villagers.
Should I buy lava Katana?
The sword is definitely worthwhile. It’ll get you through the Skull Mine fine. Also, if for some reason you screw up and lose the sword better than it, you can cry to yourself while cutting slimes and snakes more slowly. It’s a pretty good sword and much better than obsidian edge.
What’s the skull key for in Stardew Valley?
The Skull Key is obtained on Floor 120 of The Mines. It unlocks the door to the Skull Cavern in The Desert and the Junimo Kart arcade game in The Stardrop Saloon. Once obtained, it can be found in the wallet in the The Player’s Menu on the Skills tab.
When should I go to Calico desert?
It is 500G to get to Calico Desert. You must wait until 10AM on any day you want to ride. Pam will arrive at the bus stop to the east of your farm, and at that point you can buy a ticket from the metal stand for 500G.