- 1 What cities does Greyhound travel to?
- 2 What kind of buses does Greyhound use?
- 3 What cities does Greyhound go to in California?
- 4 How many locations does Greyhound have?
- 5 Do Greyhound busses stop for food?
- 6 Can you ride Greyhound without ID?
- 7 Can you sleep on Greyhound bus?
- 8 Do Greyhound buses have toilets on board?
- 9 What is the best seat on a Greyhound bus?
- 10 Who bought Greyhound 2020?
- 11 How much is a Greyhound ticket to California?
- 12 How much does a bus ticket cost to California?
- 13 Who is greyhound owned by?
- 14 Is it safe to travel Greyhound alone?
- 15 Do Greyhound check bags?
What cities does Greyhound travel to?
Check out our city guidesWhere will you go?
- Albany. Explore Albany. Albany.
- Albuquerque. Explore Albuquerque. Albuquerque.
- Atlanta. Explore Atlanta. Atlanta.
- Atlantic City. Explore Atlantic City. Atlantic City.
- Baltimore. Explore Baltimore. Baltimore.
- Baton Rouge. Explore Baton Rouge.
- Biloxi. Explore Biloxi.
- Birmingham. Explore Birmingham.
What kind of buses does Greyhound use?
Greyhound Lines, Inc., usually shortened to Greyhound, is an intercity bus common carrier serving more than 3,800 destinations across North America. Greyhound Lines.
|Greyhound Lines Prevost X3-45 in New York City in August 2009|
|Fleet||1,700 motorcoaches mostly MCI 102DL3, G4500, D4505, and Prevost X3-45|
What cities does Greyhound go to in California?
Popular Greyhound Bus Trips from California
- Los Angeles To Las Vegas. 06/05/2021. One-Way. Starting from.
- Los Angeles To San Diego. 06/07/2021. One-Way. Starting from.
- Los Angeles To San Francisco. 06/06/2021. One-Way. Starting from.
- San Bernardino To Las Vegas. 06/05/2021. One-Way.
- Los Angeles To Phoenix. 06/05/2021. One-Way.
How many locations does Greyhound have?
There are 230 Greyhound stations (at the time of writing, at least) across the U.S. where you can catch your bus and also buy tickets. These are stations with Greyhound branding that are operated by Greyhound staff or representatives.
Do Greyhound busses stop for food?
We don’t sell food or drink on our buses, so it’s a good idea to stock up on food and drinks before boarding (not alcoholic drinks though, they’re not allowed). But if you forget, the bus does stop frequently (check your itinerary to see how often), and some stops will have places to buy food.
Can you ride Greyhound without ID?
Do I need an ID to board my bus? Yes, Greyhound requires you to present an ID to an agent to board the bus. Make sure you have identification issued by a government agency that meets the carrier’s requirements.
Can you sleep on Greyhound bus?
That’s the fact that there are three consecutive seats next to each other, and if you want to sleep, you can stretch yourself across those three seats— and sleep. That’s a luxury on a Greyhound bus, especially on a very long journey.
Do Greyhound buses have toilets on board?
Yes, there are bathrooms on all Greyhound buses. They are located at the rear of the bus. They are pretty basic and only contain a toilet and hopefully some toilet paper.
What is the best seat on a Greyhound bus?
The back of the bus you have a better chance at securing two seats, since most people select their seat by the time they’re half-way down the aisle. The back of the bus tends to be livelier, and people tend to become friendlier and more acquainted with their neighbor passengers.
Who bought Greyhound 2020?
FirstGroup, which bought Greyhound for $3.6 billion including debt from Laidlaw International in 2007, plans to sell the bus line and spin off its UK operator First Bus to head off shareholder pressure, lifting its shares by as much as 13%.
How much is a Greyhound ticket to California?
Greyhound Bus Tickets to Los Angeles, California from $9.
How much does a bus ticket cost to California?
How much does it cost to take the bus to/from California? Of the 137 cities in California with bus service, the average cost of bus tickets is $46.00 on the top routes. The cheapest ticket available costs $5.00 while the most expensive ticket is $205.00 at this time.
Who is greyhound owned by?
Greyhound is owned by FirstGroup plc, the leading transport operator in the United Kingdom and North America.
Is it safe to travel Greyhound alone?
You are pretty safe inside the Greyhound bus station, but outside is a whole different ballgame. I personally know several people who have been robbed right outside of Greyhound bus stations. Stay inside and don’t risk encountering an incident that could end your trip (or worse).
Do Greyhound check bags?
They check your bags, but only carry on. If they have reason to think drugs or something suspicious is being transported then they bring in dogs and actual police.