- 1 How far is Greyhound bus station from LAX?
- 2 What cities does Greyhound travel to in California?
- 3 What cities does Greyhound travel to?
- 4 How much does a bus ticket to California cost?
- 5 How much is a Greyhound bus ticket to Los Angeles?
- 6 Is Greyhound bus still in business?
- 7 Who bought Greyhound 2020?
- 8 How long is a bus ride from New York to California?
- 9 How long is a bus ride from Texas to California?
- 10 Does Greyhound stop for food?
- 11 Can you ride Greyhound without ID?
- 12 Is it safe to travel Greyhound alone?
- 13 How much is a bus ticket in Los Angeles?
- 14 How can I go to California for cheap?
- 15 How much are bus tickets to Las Vegas?
How far is Greyhound bus station from LAX?
The distance between Los Angeles Airport ( LAX ) and Greyhound Bus Station is 2143 miles.
What cities does Greyhound travel to in California?
Popular Greyhound Bus Trips from California
- Los Angeles To Las Vegas. 06/08/2021. One-Way. Starting from.
- Los Angeles To San Diego. 06/08/2021. One-Way. Starting from.
- Los Angeles To San Francisco. 06/09/2021. One-Way. Starting from.
- San Bernardino To Las Vegas. 06/08/2021. One-Way.
- Los Angeles To Phoenix. 06/11/2021. One-Way.
What cities does Greyhound travel to?
Check out our city guidesWhere will you go?
- Albany. Explore Albany. Albany.
- Albuquerque. Explore Albuquerque. Albuquerque.
- Atlanta. Explore Atlanta. Atlanta.
- Atlantic City. Explore Atlantic City. Atlantic City.
- Baltimore. Explore Baltimore. Baltimore.
- Baton Rouge. Explore Baton Rouge.
- Biloxi. Explore Biloxi.
- Birmingham. Explore Birmingham.
How much does a bus ticket to California cost?
Of the 137 cities in California with bus service, the average cost of bus tickets is $58.00 on the top routes.
How much is a Greyhound bus ticket to Los Angeles?
Greyhound Bus Tickets to Los Angeles, California from $15.
Is Greyhound bus still in business?
Since October 2007, Greyhound has been a subsidiary of British transportation company FirstGroup, but has been based in Dallas, Texas, since 1987. Greyhound and its sister companies in FirstGroup America are the largest motorcoach operators in the United States.
Who bought Greyhound 2020?
FirstGroup, which bought Greyhound for $3.6 billion including debt from Laidlaw International in 2007, plans to sell the bus line and spin off its UK operator First Bus to head off shareholder pressure, lifting its shares by as much as 13%.
How long is a bus ride from New York to California?
Journey Information There is one daily bus from New York to Los Angeles. Traveling by bus from New York to Los Angeles usually takes around 69 hours and 25 minutes, but some buses might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled.
How long is a bus ride from Texas to California?
How long is the bus ride? The bus usually takes around 24 hours and 36 minutes to cover the 1238 miles (1992 kilometers) from Dallas, TX to Los Angeles, CA. However, the fastest bus only takes 24 hours and 25.2 minutes.
Does Greyhound stop for food?
We don’t sell food or drink on our buses, so it’s a good idea to stock up on food and drinks before boarding (not alcoholic drinks though, they’re not allowed). But if you forget, the bus does stop frequently (check your itinerary to see how often), and some stops will have places to buy food.
Can you ride Greyhound without ID?
Do I need an ID to board my bus? Yes, Greyhound requires you to present an ID to an agent to board the bus. Make sure you have identification issued by a government agency that meets the carrier’s requirements.
Is it safe to travel Greyhound alone?
You are pretty safe inside the Greyhound bus station, but outside is a whole different ballgame. I personally know several people who have been robbed right outside of Greyhound bus stations. Stay inside and don’t risk encountering an incident that could end your trip (or worse).
How much is a bus ticket in Los Angeles?
How much does it cost?
|LIFE 7-Day Pass (low-income)||$19|
How can I go to California for cheap?
How to Travel to California on a Budget
- Rent an RV. One of the best ways to see California, regardless of your budget, is to rent an RV.
- Go During Off Seasons. Depending on what time of year you go you might be able to find some great deals, but different locations have different low seasons.
- Visit National Parks.
- Consider Eco-tourism.
How much are bus tickets to Las Vegas?
What are the most popular bus routes to Las Vegas?
|Daily Buses||Average price|
|Buses from Los Angeles to Las Vegas||36||$30|
|Buses from Phoenix to Las Vegas||9||$53|
|Buses from San Francisco to Las Vegas||5||$81|
|Buses from Salt Lake City to Las Vegas|