- 1 Where does Greyhound leave from in NYC?
- 2 How do I get from JFK to Greyhound station?
- 3 Where are Greyhound gates in Port Authority?
- 4 Does Greyhound go to Plattsburgh NY?
- 5 Do Greyhound buses stop for food?
- 6 Can you sleep on a Greyhound bus?
- 7 How much is a Greyhound bus ticket to New York?
- 8 How much is Greyhound bus tickets to Atlantic City?
- 9 Is there a bus that goes to JFK airport?
- 10 What trains go to Port Authority?
- 11 How much is the Port Authority bus terminal?
- 12 Does Port Authority check bags?
- 13 Does Amtrak go to Plattsburgh NY?
- 14 What cities does Greyhound travel to?
- 15 How do you get to Plattsburgh from NYC?
Where does Greyhound leave from in NYC?
Greyhound goes in/out of the Port Authority terminal (8th Ave & 40-42nd St) – which you know is primarily commuter buses – over 7,000 per day.
How do I get from JFK to Greyhound station?
Take the JFK Airtrain to the Manhattan bound E train whick will take you to 42nd street Port Authority bus terminal. That’s where greyhound is. Greyhound to Philly bought in advance is $10-12 and takes 2 hours.
Where are Greyhound gates in Port Authority?
Greyhound and Trailways have ticket plazas located on the subway level of the North Wing, and Shortline has a ticket office located on the second floor of the North Wing.
Does Greyhound go to Plattsburgh NY?
Greyhound Bus is the only option for travel from NYC airports to Plattsburgh.
Do Greyhound buses stop for food?
We don’t sell food or drink on our buses, so it’s a good idea to stock up on food and drinks before boarding (not alcoholic drinks though, they’re not allowed). But if you forget, the bus does stop frequently (check your itinerary to see how often), and some stops will have places to buy food.
Can you sleep on a Greyhound bus?
That’s the fact that there are three consecutive seats next to each other, and if you want to sleep, you can stretch yourself across those three seats— and sleep. That’s a luxury on a Greyhound bus, especially on a very long journey.
How much is a Greyhound bus ticket to New York?
Greyhound Bus to New York, New York from $15.
How much is Greyhound bus tickets to Atlantic City?
Bus from New York to Atlantic City from $27 | Greyhound.
Is there a bus that goes to JFK airport?
From JFK Airport there are several bus options to get to Manhattan or other locations around: Bus stop in JFK Airport is located in Terminal 5. In order to get there if you are in another terminal, you need to take the AirTrain.
What trains go to Port Authority?
Port Authority Midtown Bus Terminal Direct underground passageways connect the terminal with NYC Transit subway A, C, E, N, Q, R, W, 1, 2, 3, and 7 trains, as well as the shuttle to Grand Central Terminal.
How much is the Port Authority bus terminal?
Port Authority offers a number of ways to pay your fare: Base fare is $2.50 with a ConnectCard or ConnecTix. Cash riders pay $2.75. For more information about fares, please visit Fares and Passes.
Does Port Authority check bags?
Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags. You’re now free to enjoy Port Authority and New York without your things!
Does Amtrak go to Plattsburgh NY?
There is one Amtrak Adirondack train per day, from New York to Plattsburgh.
What cities does Greyhound travel to?
Check out our city guidesWhere will you go?
- Albany. Explore Albany. Albany.
- Albuquerque. Explore Albuquerque. Albuquerque.
- Atlanta. Explore Atlanta. Atlanta.
- Atlantic City. Explore Atlantic City. Atlantic City.
- Baltimore. Explore Baltimore. Baltimore.
- Baton Rouge. Explore Baton Rouge.
- Biloxi. Explore Biloxi.
- Birmingham. Explore Birmingham.
How do you get to Plattsburgh from NYC?
There is no direct connection from Manhattan to Plattsburgh. However, you can take the train to Newark Airport Railroad Station, take the walk to Newark Liberty Airport Station, take the AirTrain to Terminal B, take the walk to Newark airport, fly to Burlington, then take the drive to Plattsburgh.