- 1 How do you pay for OC bus?
- 2 Where can I buy a Valley Metro bus pass?
- 3 How do you use the OC bus app?
- 4 How much is a bus pass in Edmonton?
- 5 How do you pay on a bus?
- 6 How much does it cost to ride the OCTA?
- 7 Do buses take card payments?
- 8 How much is a bus pass in Phoenix?
- 9 How much is a bus pass UK?
- 10 How do you use mobile bus tickets?
- 11 How do I buy a bus ticket online?
- 12 Does OCTA accept cash?
- 13 Is Edmonton Transit still free?
- 14 Where can you buy Edmonton bus passes?
- 15 How do you pay for bus in Edmonton?
How do you pay for OC bus?
You can either buy a ticket on the bus, use our mobile app, purchase by mail, phone or at an OCTA location. Rider tip: Have exact fare or use the OC Bus mobile app. You can use coins and/or dollar bills, but our fareboxes can’t make change.
Where can I buy a Valley Metro bus pass?
Passes can be purchased through the mail or at Valley Metro’s administrative office at 1108 Campbell Avenue, S.E. Entitles persons certified for the STAR service to an unlimited number of rides on all regular bus routes, and to an unlimited number of S.T.A.R. trips during the issued (calendar) month.
How do you use the OC bus app?
Open the OC Bus Mobile Ticketing app on your phone, and select “My Tickets” from the menu to the left of the screen. Select any of the tickets listed under “Stored Tickets.” A window will pop up. Select ” Use Ticket.” If there are no tickets displayed, purchase tickets in the “Buy Tickets” menu.
How much is a bus pass in Edmonton?
**Monthly passes are valid for one calendar month of travel on all ETS service. Current Fares – Effective February 1, 2021.
|Ticket * (Book of 10)||$27.75|
|Monthly Pass **||$100|
|Subsidized Pass||See Ride Transit Program for details|
How do you pay on a bus?
Look for the contactless symbol on your credit or debit card to see if your card is contactless enabled. Then, board a bus with the contactless symbol and instead of paying with cash, simply tap your card or contactless-enabled device onto the reader and wait for the beep.
How much does it cost to ride the OCTA?
Regular LBT Fares and Passes
|Children (0-4 years)||Free|
Do buses take card payments?
Contactless is a simple and secure way to pay for bus travel without needing cash. Look for the contactless symbol on your credit, debit or pre-paid cards. Most new cards are issued with this feature, however, if you’re not sure whether your card is contactless enabled please check with your bank or card issuer.
How much is a bus pass in Phoenix?
The one-way cost is $2.00 for local bus and an All-Day pass is $4.00. The one-way cost is $3.25 for RAPID and Express buses and $6.50 for an All-Day pass. Many employers offer discount bus passes or you can buy a monthly pass at one of the transit centers. The fare box is located at the front of the bus.
How much is a bus pass UK?
|One Day Bus & Tram Pass||7 Day Bus & Tram Pass||Monthly Bus & Tram Pass|
How do you use mobile bus tickets?
Simply scan your mobile ticket when you hop on board, and you’re ready to go. You can buy tickets securely through the app with your bank card, Apple Pay or Google Pay, and speed up future purchases with the handy ‘Buy Again’ option.
How do I buy a bus ticket online?
How to book bus tickets online?
- Enter the Source and Destination locations in the “From” and “To” tab respectively.
- Enter the “Date of Journey” and hit the “Search” button.
- Select a bus of your choice from the list of buses that are displayed.
- Select a seat, boarding, and dropping points and hit “Proceed to Book ”
Does OCTA accept cash?
PAYING YOUR FARE Please have your exact fare, pass, or OC Bus app ready when boarding the bus. Exact change is required when paying by cash. Fareboxes do not make change, and drivers do not carry cash or make change. OC Bus fareboxes accept all coins (except pennies) and bills $10 and under.
Is Edmonton Transit still free?
Current Fares Free when accompanied by a fare-paying customer (youth, adult, senior). Children not accompanied by a fare-paying customer must pay cash fare or a youth ticket.
Where can you buy Edmonton bus passes?
Where to Buy
- The ETS Online store.
- The Edmonton Service Centre remains closed for transit sales until further notice.
- Ticket Vending Machines located at all LRT stations.
- Official sales outlets in many convenient locations throughout the city.
How do you pay for bus in Edmonton?
Bus fare is cash only. Single-use ticket packs and monthly passes can be purchased at select retail outlets (mostly convenience and grocery stores) throughout the city. A valid ticket, pass or cash, must be presented to the driver to board the bus.