- 1 How much is a Greyhound bus ticket to California?
- 2 How can I get discount Greyhound tickets?
- 3 How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
- 4 How much is a Greyhound bus ticket to New York?
- 5 Does Greyhound still run?
- 6 How much does a bus ticket cost to California?
- 7 Is it cheaper to buy Greyhound tickets in person?
- 8 Do Greyhound tickets get cheaper?
- 9 What is cheaper Amtrak or Greyhound?
- 10 How can I travel without an ID?
- 11 What forms of ID does Greyhound accept?
- 12 Can a 17 year old ride Greyhound alone?
- 13 How many bags can you take on a Greyhound bus?
- 14 Do Greyhound buses have restrooms?
- 15 Do Greyhound check bags?
How much is a Greyhound bus ticket to California?
Greyhound Bus Tickets to Los Angeles, California from $15.
How can I get discount Greyhound tickets?
Finding Cheap Greyhound Tickets
- Book your bus trip online. Booking online with Greyhound will net you a special web only fare.
- Purchase your tickets ahead of time.
- Travel with friends or family.
- Book a student fare.
- Take advantage of senior fares.
How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
I spoke with Greyhound Customer service on June 21, 2019. A person without an official ID has one option, which is to pre-pay a ticket online. It has an $18.00 fee on top of the ticket price and is only available in the United States, but it may be your only option.
How much is a Greyhound bus ticket to New York?
Greyhound Bus to New York, New York from $15.
Does Greyhound still run?
Whether you need time away from the urban sprawl or are traveling for business, Greyhound has over 50 bus stations in California with regular service to hundreds of destinations across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
How much does a bus ticket cost to California?
How much does it cost to take the bus to/from California? Of the 137 cities in California with bus service, the average cost of bus tickets is $46.00 on the top routes. The cheapest ticket available costs $5.00 while the most expensive ticket is $205.00 at this time.
Is it cheaper to buy Greyhound tickets in person?
Buying your ticket at a Greyhound station You can buy a ticket for travel the same day, or take advantage of lower prices by buying your ticket in advance (although it still won’t be as low as buying in advance online).
Do Greyhound tickets get cheaper?
In general, Greyhound tickets do not get cheaper the longer you wait. Far in advance of the departure date tickets are usually quite cheap. Prices rise very slowly until 4-8 weeks prior to departure. The price of tickets then stabilizes until shortly before departure when prices reach their maximum point.
What is cheaper Amtrak or Greyhound?
Amtrak is more comfortable, Greyhound is more flexible. Greyhound is cheap and goes everywhere, but is the least pleasant possible experience. Amtrak is lovely but much much more expensive (e.g. $100+ for a 3 hour ride).
How can I travel without an ID?
You may still fly on US domestic flights, provided that you go through additional identity and security screening at the TSA security checkpoint. So the bottom line is yes, you can fly domestically without a driver’s license, or other government-issued photo ID if either was lost or stolen.
What forms of ID does Greyhound accept?
To buy a ticket, one must be at least 16 years old, and valid forms of ID include a driver’s license, passport, student ID card or military ID.
Can a 17 year old ride Greyhound alone?
Travelers ages 17 and up Travelers 17 years of age and older pay the full fare and are allowed to travel unaccompanied with no restrictions.
How many bags can you take on a Greyhound bus?
Bring 1 carry on bag on the bus with you and store up to 3 bags under the bus. 1st under the bus bag is free, 2nd one is free with our Flexible fare, or 2nd & 3rd $20 each with all other fares.
Do Greyhound buses have restrooms?
Yes, there are bathrooms on all Greyhound buses. They are located at the rear of the bus. They are pretty basic and only contain a toilet and hopefully some toilet paper.
Do Greyhound check bags?
They check your bags, but only carry on. If they have reason to think drugs or something suspicious is being transported then they bring in dogs and actual police.