- 1 Is it safe to travel to Mexico by bus?
- 2 Can you take a bus from US to Mexico?
- 3 Do Greyhound buses go to Mexico?
- 4 Do you need a passport to go to Mexico on a bus?
- 5 Is Mexico safe traveling 2020?
- 6 What documents do I need to travel to Mexico by bus?
- 7 Can I go to Mexico through the border?
- 8 Can I go to Mexico without a passport?
- 9 What’s the fastest way to get to Mexico?
- 10 Can I travel to Mexico by train?
- 11 What is the best bus line in Mexico?
- 12 What documents do I need to travel on Greyhound?
- 13 Can I go to Mexico with a real ID?
- 14 Can I use my birth certificate to go to Mexico?
Is it safe to travel to Mexico by bus?
Bus travel in Mexico is generally safe as security staff continuously patrol bus stations. But, of course, as with everything else, a bit of precaution is worth being taken. As it is the case with airports and train stations too, it is always good to stay alert and watch out for pickpockets and bag snatchers.
Can you take a bus from US to Mexico?
No, there is no direct bus from United States to Mexico.
Do Greyhound buses go to Mexico?
Greyhound starts bus service in Mexico, with connecting routes to Texas. Greyhound, an American brand more than a century old, began bus service in Mexico on July 15. For the first time, Greyhound has begun bus service within Mexico.
Do you need a passport to go to Mexico on a bus?
When returning to the U.S. by bus, Mexican citizens and foreign nationals need a passport and visa, a round-trip ticket and the address of where they will stay in the U.S. They’ll also need to fill out Form I 94, available at the border. Minors need proof of citizenship and an adult traveling companion.
Is Mexico safe traveling 2020?
Do not travel to Mexico due to COVID-19. Exercise increased caution in Mexico due to crime and kidnapping. Some areas have increased risk. Read the entire Travel Advisory.
What documents do I need to travel to Mexico by bus?
What you need to bring
- A valid passport OR Enhanced Drivers License OR Certificate of Indian Status (for more information on acceptable forms of identification, visit the U.S. Customs and Border Protection website(opens in a new tab)).
- Your ticket for your trip back to the states (or another destination out of Mexico ).
Can I go to Mexico through the border?
Air travel between the United States and Mexico remains unrestricted. News of the extension for another month was confirmed by the US government’s CBP website. The Mexico -US land border is closed to all but “essential crossings.” Non-essential crossings are prohibited until at least May 21st, 2021.
Can I go to Mexico without a passport?
Yes, just like when traveling by land or air, you will need a valid United States passport when entering Mexico. You can also use a valid passport card if you do not have a passport book. On a closed-loop cruise, United States citizens can use any government-issued ID with a photo and proof of citizenship.
What’s the fastest way to get to Mexico?
The quickest and easiest way to get to Mexico is to fly, though it is also possible to travel overland from the US via train, bus or car, or by water for cruise passengers.
Can I travel to Mexico by train?
Travelling to Mexico by Rail To get into Mexico by train, the only option is on luxurious private services like the Sierra Madre Express operating between Tuscon, Arizona and Mexico’s Copper Canyon. Tickets are available through specialist agents.
What is the best bus line in Mexico?
The most well-known executive-class bus lines in Mexico are: ETN, Estrella de Oro’s Diamante Service, Costaline, ADO’s Platino and UNO brands, and Futura. Bus companies in Mexico are organized regionally, and you can find information about those companies on our extensive guide to bus travel.
What documents do I need to travel on Greyhound?
A: For print-at-home tickets, you must bring a valid photo ID and your printed ticket for each passenger to verify your reservation. For Will Call tickets, all you need to bring is a valid photo ID.
Can I go to Mexico with a real ID?
No. REAL ID cards cannot be used for border crossings into Canada, Mexico or other international travel.
Can I use my birth certificate to go to Mexico?
Children under the age of 16 traveling to and from Mexico by land or by sea can use their birth certificates, certificates of citizenship, or naturalization certificates to re- enter the country. However, children of any age traveling by air to and from Mexico must have a passport book.